Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

More repackaged Unleashed, Vader Dooky and Windu.

Unleashed Wave 11 has been announced and updated to include these
    figures: Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Darth Vader.

This info is from Bigbadtoystore.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: More repackaged Unleashed, Vader Dooky and Windu.

I just saw that today too, pretty interesting.

Although they're nice choices for re-releases, I think I'm gonna have to cancel my pre-order for them. I thought wave 11 was going to be the IG-88/Stormtrooper/Sing wave, guess that's going to be wave 12.

I wonder which Vader they're gonna use? I'll bet they will look great in the new package style, especially Vader. In fact I'll probably end up buying the Vader to keep sealed.

Here's a link to Bigbadtoystore's pre-order page.

Well, maybe I can find a Vader now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Well, maybe I can find a Vader now.
    Here, HERE!

I just recently was able to pick up the leia and I really, REALLY want that Vader too. Does anyone know if this is Vader with removable helmet? I sure hope soooooooooo!

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I wonder about the removable helmet version myself. Know Hasbro, they will cut a corner and put out the non removable version. You know Hasbro is thinking their packaging is just too cool for school and no one will open these. I know I wont, but I got the 1st releases.

So now Hasbro just needs to re-release Padme, Annie, Jango and Maul to complete the set. Don't see it happening, but didn't think we would see Mace and Dooky again either.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Or maybe with our luck put them both in the case and let us get a pot luck.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I couldn't believe that some folks couldn't find these ones a while back. They were warming the pegs here for a good 2-3 weeks before i saw them disappear. Great figures though and i'm happy that more folks will be able to get them. I guess we gotta wait for wave 12 for any newer Unleashed figs though Oh well, I hope y'all finally get one!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Out here the Dooku/Mace wave seemed as scarce as the Vader/Leia wave. I only saw Dooku once, and had to get Mace through a web store. I also never saw removable helmet Vader at retail, had to get him through the 'net also.

I did see the 1st Vader quite a few times though...

Well, I am an opener for this line. Glad to hear they are re-releasing Vader, I have the 1st release, but still need the removable helmet version. Maybe I will get lucky and Hasbro will kick out the removable helmet version or both.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    Well, I am an opener for this line. Glad to hear they are re-releasing Vader, I have the 1st release, but still need the removable helmet version. Maybe I will get lucky and Hasbro will kick out the removable helmet version or both.
    Me too, these are just too big to keep "shut" IMO.

I got my unleashed Leia with the new cardback and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPed it right open, recycled the cardback and plastic bubble in my recycle bin and put the fig on me desk I did cut out the sticker from the bubble (I do this with all of my unleashed) because they make excellent bumper stickers
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!