Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reissue CW case 3, please!

Since the animated CW series is gonna start up again before Ep3, I thought this would be a good topic to post.
    I know VERY few people who have actually seen the SA Clonetrooper or even Kit and Tin from this case.
    When the cartoon starts up again, then would be a PERFECT time to re-issue this case, put it out through say EE or starwarsshop.com.
    And at the same time, even put out an exclusive SA Clonetrooper 4-pack...say, 2 like they were with the blaster and 2 like they were in the movie with the "rifle" from the Saga Red striped Clonetrooper.
    Just a thought....

Re: Reissue CW case 3, please!

I think I would have to agree with you Alex on this idea. I personally only got to pick up the SA Clone through a trade with someone else and need the other figures as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

just a note... a fellow collector here in san antonio told me that he had found some 'clone wars' figures at a off market dollar store. he pick up a obi one and also found 2 red arc troopers! it was fantastic , he showed off the arc trooper it was ok but the bubble was a bit smashed. but, anyway i have started looking at some of the off stores that i know of to see if by chance that there is another sa trooper out there waiting for me.
    later

If you see an extra SA Clonetrooper Lazer Brain could you please pick me one up. I will pay cost plus shipping. Also, if you see Kit, Saesee, Red ArcTrooper please pick those up as well. I only want one of each. Thanks.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I think that would be a WONDERFUL idea. You should email them and tell them that. I just won a loose SP Clone yesterday on ebay for 13.03... I cant wait to get it. Im sure its good and I would gladly buy more for RETAIL price.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I saw the SA wave (minus the Clone Trooper) at my local Rite Aids. The bad news is that they are $8 apiece, a bit pricy. The good news is that I haven't seen the wave much anywhere else, so I picked up a Kit Fisto and left 2 Tiins and an Obi-Wan for others. LMK, if you want either of them because I can get them for you for cost + shipping.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

The 8 bucks isnt a bad price considering he won't be showing up for cheaper at retail anytime soon. If you get him through e-tailers or Ebay, they will cost more after shipping.

BUt yeah, I would love for this case to be re-released. I only had 5 bucks when I saw it and it went to the clone. Never got the other two myself.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It is a really great idea. The kit is an awesome figure and I only have 2 of the trooper and would like more. It always seems funny how Hasbro drops it when they do something well. They need to put the trooper into a new assortment becasue it is probably too late, none of the brick + mortar stores would order any more of such an old case.

Quote Originally Posted by droidekas2
    and I only have 2 of the trooper and would like more. mortar stores would order any
    ONLY 2??!!! Thats more than lots of people have. Be happy that you have them. I just bought one loose on eBaY and they said that I should have it by the end of the week.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I can also vouch for CW wave 3 at Rite-Aid. I picked up a SA Clone Trooper at my local store in Michigan this past Monday. It was well worth the $8.