Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bespin Luke Carded

Here ya go......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bespin Luke.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	8449  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Bespin Luke Carded

im sure this has been asked and answered....but, when should we be expecting the OTC and VOTC in stores? around here i cant find a darn thing, except figs from a year ago!! its horrible. BTW, that luke does look sweet, just like the movie. i like this line muchhh better then the whole saga thing. lamest back cards ever.

July the figs should be coming. The vehicles are in stores now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I hope I walk into a TRU this Friday and see both the OTC and the VOTC. One can hope!

I hope that one day I willwake up and every toy will be in my living room, but that aint gonna happen either.

Oh, and lightsabers, don't forget the lightsabers, they are hitting stores as well.
    May the force be with you.

I'm really ready for these to start showing up in the stores. It looks like a great figure, I'll be down for one of these as soon as I can find one.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Eh, I won't get this figure. I'm not really into getting repaints of the same figure, unless it's making different astromech droids or for army building or something. Same with the HOF R2-D2, it's not enough. Too bad they didn't release this Luke first, though.
    [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Seriously, it's me, Mr. JabbaJohnL.[/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I switched e-mail addresses, messed up during switching them, and I can't use that name anymore![/font]

I've decided to take a different collecting stance with these repackaged OTC figures. Depending on how the figure looks in the package I'll buy a few of them to leave on the card. And this Bespin Luke definitely qualifies! He looks fantastic standing in front of the window on Bespin. Now that Luke has been de-bloodied I might just have to buy two!!

Maybe I missed it, but was there any word whether Luke still has that "action attack" and stupid button? Anyone know?
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."