Question 12" Luke Skywalker & Speederbike

These things have hit my local Target stores bigtime! There is no less than 25 per store. Are other people finding this out there?
    www.rocket_science_x.tripod.com

Yep! here in Fort Worth! I bought one it's sweet!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Re: 12" Luke Skywalker & Speederbike

Originally posted by Rocket X
    These things have hit my local Target stores bigtime! There is no less than 25 per store. Are other people finding this out there?
    I don't think too many people in my area have bought them yet. I think they are waiting for the inevitable clearance price.

I remember when they first clearanced the B-wing. You'd think they were giving away food stamps . . .
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

All of my Targets have them. I of course this time am waiting for the cheap clearence price that will eventually hit these. It is very cool though, I can't wait to get one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett