Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I haven't watched these in a while, I should schedule a 10 hour viewing for the extended editions.
    As much as I love these movies, I can't see myself sitting through all of them at once. The closest thing to a marathon I ever had was when I watched one Extended Edition per night for three nights in a row. But I've never been able to do marathons with any series of movies, not even Star Wars. I usually lose interest about four hours in and decide to go do something more productive with my time.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I thought the first one was ok, the second was better and the third was the worst one of them all.

I saw the first two. I thought they were insanely boring.
    I'd watch The Blues Brothers before I watch the last one.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I'd watch The Blues Brothers before I watch the last one.
    The Blues Brothers or Blues Brothers 2000?

I'd make it a double feature before I watch the third LOTR.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I'd make it a double feature before I watch the third LOTR.
    I'll raise that bet to include Big Top Pee-Wee in the middle of those 2 movies.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Well, all in all I liked most of LOTR, but I was dissapointed the Dwarves didn't come to help at the Gates of Mordor like they did in the book.
    Maybe we can get an extended-extended-extended version of ROTK. I think I can put up with more butt sores for that.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I enjoyed all three immensely.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Well, all in all I liked most of LOTR, but I was dissapointed the Dwarves didn't come to help at the Gates of Mordor like they did in the book.
    Maybe we can get an extended-extended-extended version of ROTK. I think I can put up with more butt sores for that.
    Well, Peter Jackson is supposedly working on a 2-movie adaption of The Hobbit, so we'll get to see plenty of Dwarves in battle soon.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Well, Peter Jackson is supposedly working on a 2-movie adaption of The Hobbit, so we'll get to see plenty of Dwarves in battle soon.
    We know that Guillermo Del Toro will be directing....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!