Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I haven't watched these in a while, I should schedule a 10 hour viewing for the extended editions.
    As much as I love these movies, I can't see myself sitting through all of them at once. The closest thing to a marathon I ever had was when I watched one Extended Edition per night for three nights in a row. But I've never been able to do marathons with any series of movies, not even Star Wars. I usually lose interest about four hours in and decide to go do something more productive with my time.

I thought the first one was ok, the second was better and the third was the worst one of them all.

I saw the first two. I thought they were insanely boring.
    I'd watch The Blues Brothers before I watch the last one.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I'd watch The Blues Brothers before I watch the last one.
    The Blues Brothers or Blues Brothers 2000?

I'd make it a double feature before I watch the third LOTR.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I'd make it a double feature before I watch the third LOTR.
    I'll raise that bet to include Big Top Pee-Wee in the middle of those 2 movies.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Well, all in all I liked most of LOTR, but I was dissapointed the Dwarves didn't come to help at the Gates of Mordor like they did in the book.
    Maybe we can get an extended-extended-extended version of ROTK. I think I can put up with more butt sores for that.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I enjoyed all three immensely.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Well, all in all I liked most of LOTR, but I was dissapointed the Dwarves didn't come to help at the Gates of Mordor like they did in the book.
    Maybe we can get an extended-extended-extended version of ROTK. I think I can put up with more butt sores for that.
    Well, Peter Jackson is supposedly working on a 2-movie adaption of The Hobbit, so we'll get to see plenty of Dwarves in battle soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Well, Peter Jackson is supposedly working on a 2-movie adaption of The Hobbit, so we'll get to see plenty of Dwarves in battle soon.
    We know that Guillermo Del Toro will be directing....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!