NEW Indiana Jones / Gi Joe figure

Does anyone have any news on the new Disney & Gi Joe Indiana Jones figure? This is supposed to debut this week-end during the big Joe Convention.

Re: NEW Indiana Jones / Gi Joe figure

I have not heard of it, you have any mor einfo or a piocture?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

You can see it here: http://www.theindyexperience.com/tie....shtml#0000378The pants are terribly wrong on this one. Looks like it is a generic Indy too. At least the figures and statue (which I love) are the only Harrison likeness we will get

I really think this line is great. It is a fun line wich makes me think of the old days. Plus, there is nothing like a Disney figure with NAZI symbols all over it LOL!

I really don't know how to feel about this one. On the one hand, it's pretty neat that we're finally getting a twelve inch Indy figure. On the other hand it's a shame that it just has to be so...blah, and that it's gotta come from Hasbro instead of a much better company like Sideshow.

I agree that it is nice to get a 12" Indy - but wasn't there a vintage one? I thought I had one...

I also believe that Hasbro chould be banned from the 12" scale.

it sucks. all recycled parts from other GI joe figures. just get a "relic hunter" off ebay......it's 100 times better at three times the price.

I wish Hasbro would relaunch an new Indiana Jones line. I've never owned an Indy figure of any kind.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

It would be great for a Indy relaunch. I remember a while back I made a list of figures I woul dlove to see done. I wonder if anyone has it?

Anyway....I got the 12 inch figure from Disney. It is way overpriced at 40.00, but i figured why not.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."