Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Rattling in Vader FX Saber?

I just got the macke fx and luke esb fx the other day and i gotta say these are the best fx's TO DATE and thats a fact. the mace isnt as bad as initially tought and is very acceptable as both as accuractte(as they could get it cuse of batterys) and extremely bright but subtle cuse it mixes a bluey purple effect. the ladder lines are not as notceable as ppl keep saying they are and the sounds are very crisp.

The Luke esb FX is just mind boggiling I mean its very VERY accurate extremely bright is an understatement this thing is like a "nuke in your hand bright" the clash sounds are taken from esb and of course its just a really cool looking prop with a consistent blade colour.

just GET ONE as soon as you can you wont regret it. I personally cant wait to see the new fx line in the future. actually im dying to see if they will make the pulse rifle from aliens cuse i willbuy one of those immediately.

Congrats on your replacement working out Zack, glad to hear it.

Jimmy, nice words about the FX, mine just arrived in the mail on Friday but I have to wait till the end of the month to enjoy it - I cannot wait!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Woo! I got to open it last night on me birthday. It has the same faint "rattling" sound as the Vader one from the motion sensor moving around. Barely audible.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i just got my vader FX saber the other day from meijers for 88.88. i have the rattiling problem but other than that, it kicks some serious @$$!
    Rock on, Vader!
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!