Hybrid View

Rattling in Vader FX Saber?

Hi everyone! I am usually a "lurker" in these forums, but i thought it was about time that I post! Anyway here is my problem. I recently received my Darth Vader FX lightsaber. I've just noticed that it sounds like something has "broken loose" inside the hilt. Example: When I shake the hilt up and down (when the saber is off), it sounds like a small piece of something is rattling around, and it is NOT the D-ring thingy on the shroud because I hold that piece in place while I shake it. It works fine but this noise kinda bothers me. Does anyone else have this problem? If you could "test' your Vader FX and get back to me I would appreciate it!

Re: Rattling in Vader FX Saber?

Welcome to the boards.. Dont lurk, contribute! We have all sorts of Crazy people in this place!

I have the Vader FX. It does not rattle. You may consider writing or calling whomever you got it from.

Besides your rattle issue, it is quite cool eh?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Thanks! I ordered it from Wal-mart, so I just might call to get it exchanged. As for the saber itself, I think it is the coolest piece of Star Wars I have ever owned. I've caught the Master Replicas collecting bug, which is bad because I am a poor college student! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by ZachAttack
    Thanks! I ordered it from Wal-mart, so I just might call to get it exchanged. As for the saber itself, I think it is the coolest piece of Star Wars I have ever owned. I've caught the Master Replicas collecting bug, which is bad because I am a poor college student! Ha!

Welcome to the forum. You've taken your first step into a larger prop collecting world.

As for the Vader FX the three that I have (actually they are for my daughters) do not rattle so I would exchange the one you have. Not too sure what that could be rattling in your saber, but my girls are pretty brutal with their's with no damage from what I can see...or hear.

Well I did end up returning it to Wal-mart ... BUT I just ordered another online! Wow, mini-rock, thats a lot of sabers! I guess if there is nothing wrong with the ones you have (with all the use they go through) there must have been something wrong with mine. Oh well, in a few business days I will have another saber! Now I just have to save up for BOTH Luke Sabers and the Mace one... gotta stop buying food for a while...

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it!

No problem Zach.

Let us know how the new one works out for ya.