Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I hate the Playskool Jedi Force Line

I love the Galactic Heroes stuff and I own everything released so far. I will continue to buy them but I will definitely have to pass on the Jedi Force line.

They produce.

And we buy.

They change the size.

And we buy again.

They remake the same characters instead of offering new ones.

And we buy and we buy again.

Well I say THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!

NO FARTHER!

AND THEY WILL NOT MAKE ME PAY ANY LONGER!

I don't need to collect another line and I don't think it's nearly as cute as the original Playskool/Galactic Heroes (which needs at least a TIE Fighter, Slave-One, a Gunship, and a few other vehicles).

But the new Chewbacca with the silly smile is kind of cute in my opinion.

Nevertheless, I'm not onboard this time.

Enough is enough.

The Line has been drawn. HOLD THIS POSITION SOLDIER!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I remember when Hasbro released those 6" Obi-Wan, Darth Maul and Destroyer Droid figures, and I cringed at the idea of another scale being offered regularly, or replacing the 3 3/4" ones, especially since there's been rumors about a 6" line all the way back to the POTF2 Tusken Raider wave. If that had happened, i would have stopped collecting right then and there.

i did buy the destroyer droid though, but only because it could roll up.

I think eventually they'll go that route. They have the license until 2018 and even with 6 movies total, they could only produce new figures until 2010 we figured out.

Then they can just market resculpts on the same scale, or change size and hope some completists will still collect. No doubt they'll try and make those figures awesome though.

The Unleashed Characters are about that size now (to give you an example of the detail work they could do).

I don't think I'd bite myself though.

But that's just me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho

I don't think I'd bite myself though.

But that's just me.
    I don't blame you. You could really hurt yourself, plus there's the chance of infection.

I didn't know about this line until I saw the front page. Those things are just awful!

Why get so angry over a toy line that isn't even aimed at collectors, and that nobody is forcing you to even consider? This is what preschool figures look like. I think little kids will dig them... Live and let live... Buy what you want, don't buy what you don't want.