Hybrid View

Star Wars Stand-ups

I ordered the Boba Fett one today for 25 bucks. It is six feet tall and I got it from F.Y.E. They have a book of about 30-40 of them from all movies. SOme even talk, but they are 40 bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Star Wars Stand-ups

I have a couple of stand-ups. I bought a Tatooine Luke from the Lucasfilm Fanclub mag and a co-worker gave me a Chewie that Pepsi Co. put out during the Special Editions.

I prefer my lifesize Classic Yoda replica I bought from the old Fan Club though - he's three dimensional

First time posting fellas, w00t! Just wanted to say at our local Liquor Barn they sell about 15-20 different stand-ups from Star Wars and they cost around $30 a piece. Just wanted to tell you guys that just in case you might want to check out your local liquor stores to see if they sell them there also.

Sure why not, get a bottle of Cuervo and a friend to drink it with.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

None of my liquor stores sell Star Wars anything.

I have a place here in town where I live -sells Standups for $25. Nice deal.

So far I have Carbonite Han, Classic Yoda and a Pepsi Watto standup.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett