Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Exclamation New original 12" at Hasbro.com

I dont know what to think about the Luke but the Stormtrooper may be a nice figure to have! No Boba Fett picture, but I'm sure it will be interesting to say the least. Check them out here:

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/pa...dn/default.cfm
    Last edited by Wampa; 02-13-2004 at 11:18 AM.

Ugh, the Stormtrooper has the same crappy helmet!!!!! All we're getting is a repackaged 12" ST!! Come on Hasbro, we all know your ST sucks so fix it already.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Maybe its just the picture but the Trooper helmet and armor look a bit tighter and thinner. I'm sure we'll get better pictures next week.

The only improvement I see in the armor is with the shoulder pieces. The chest plate is still way off IMHO. Here's a comparision of what Hasbro has made in the past and what it should look like (ie Marmit):

http://users2.ev1.net/~jimbobwan/gij53.htm

Looking at that you can quickly see that this newest version of the ST (helmet especially) is a far cry from being accurate.

I just wanna see the Fett pic. That will be my hunt. The others will be secondary
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

One thing I do like about this new Stormtrooper, is at least he has a holster for his blaster. The armor does look tighter, and the shoulder bells are greatly improved. The last ones looked like a giant toenail attached to the bicep armor. Still not great, but very much an improvement.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hasbro had the perfect opportunity to give us a 12" Bespin Leia using the prototype vintage-style packaging (see following link):

http://www.toysrgus.com/images-packa...espin-box.html

OH WELL!!! THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER 12" TATOOINE LUKE, I'M SURE THE KIDS WILL GO NUTS OVER HIM... NOT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wampa
    I dont know what to think about the Luke but the Stormtrooper may be a nice figure to have! No Boba Fett picture, but I'm sure it will be interesting to say the least. Check them out here:

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/pa...dn/default.cfm
    Last edited by Darth Christopher; 02-13-2004 at 02:12 PM.

The two 12" pics just looked like artist renderings to me. They didn't look like actual figures at all. It is possible that they could just be design sketches.

I'm interested to see what these clamshells with embossed SW logo will look like. I have a feeling a lot of collectors may be interested in these as a seperate item.

BTW. . . the Cloud Car Pilot looks SWEEEEEEEEET!!! Well worth the wait, although I see he isn't a pack-in with a Cloud Car. I'll keep my fingers crossed that a Cloud Car will still be released. . . we'll need another Pilot for that anyway, right?
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Oh yeah. . . the "Ask Yoda" is completely unneccessary.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett07728
    Oh yeah. . . the "Ask Yoda" is completely unneccessary.

So was the first one, but I bought it anyway. Another recreation of Furby Yoda. "The force is strong with this one"
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten