Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New 12-inch? AKA What are these???

I found this on KBToys' Website, they have three: Boba Fett, Leia, and Han, from Unitrade Marketing Group. They sell for $19.00 and are supposed to be 12-inch figures. Anyone ever heard of these?

Here is the link for Han:
    Star Wars: 12" Han Solo Action Figure

Are these Re-packs or something??? They look pretty sub-par in the quality Department...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	126660.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	8459   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	126661.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	8460   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	126663B.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	8461  
    Last edited by ZachAttack; 06-29-2004 at 09:45 PM.

Re: New 12-inch? AKA What are these???

I'm not sure what "Unitrade Marketing Group" is, but these are just the regular Hasbro 12"ers. Maybe that's some outside company selling through KB, kinda like how Brians Toys was selling stuff through Amazon.com.

It's a strange mix for them to get all of a sudden. That's the old, 1st crappy pea-head version of Boba, the Service Merchandise exclusive Leia, and the Saga Han.

I see, wow those look pretty ugly, especially giant body/small head Fett. It's odd that those are being sold now, with the upcoming release of the OTC stuff. I hope people aren't buying them "assuming" that they are OTC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZachAttack

Are these Re-packs or something??? They look pretty sub-par in the quality Department...

they look like all the other crap hasbro has released.

these figures came out in the late 1990's.(around '96 or '97) that han solo is the european exlcusive han solo with the quick drawl action.

most likely these were sitting in un-opened boxes in a warehouse somewhere.
    Last edited by derek; 06-30-2004 at 06:32 PM.

That is strange.

I would've bought another Fett but he's gone now...

That's not too bad, only 9.99 and with free shipping.

Yeah, I would have picked one up too, but I'll just keep my cash for the new OTC one!

Luke in X-wing uniform is available! I just ordered one! Shipping is only $5.00 and they also have the original princess leia...but I have her already. Cool! I have been wanting to add the collector's edition Luke in X wing gear to my collection for a while now. Thanks KB Toys!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Congrats! Can't see buying that one since I picked up the 100th Figure 12" Luke a couple of years ago. That set has the X-Wing flight suit and helmet plus other clothes and gear.

Why not wait for hasbro to repack them and pay full price for a fig you already have???? seems reasonable?? right? this is getting crazy!!!!!!!
    wipe them out ...... all of them.