Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTC CCP & Leia

OTC CCP & Leia

I just got the CCp and Bespin Leia in. The CCp is fantastic and is a nice upgrade for one of my favorite figures. Leia is pretty crappy though. Bad paint applications and a sculpted gown which is not a seperate item. However, she looks great in the package. What does everyone else think of them?

Re: OTC CCP & Leia

Does the new Bespin Leia have sculpted hair or is it "real" like the Princess Leia Collection one (which isn't too bad a figure btw).

I think it is sculpted, However, it is hard to tell so I may be wrong. the hair looks fine, its the darned gown and paint that hold the figure down. Still. It's nice LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by tnswman
    I think it is sculpted, However, it is hard to tell so I may be wrong. the hair looks fine, its the darned gown and paint that hold the figure down. Still. It's nice LOL!
    My bad, the Bespin Leia from the Princess Leia collection does have sculpted plastic hair. D'oh! The old figure is on the shelf right in front of me too

I want the CCP the worst out of all this wave. Now if they would just mgake a Twin Pod Cloud Car
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The CCp is amazing in the 80's the CCp figures saw a lot of adventures even though their arms were in a constant state of saluting LOL!

I know it's a lot to ask, but I'd love the Cloud Car (when and if they ever decide to finally put one out) to come with a different pilot - so we could have 2 different guys on board. Different face sculpt, or different ranking on the uniform, markings on the helmet, whatever. I'm glad this figure is working out though, I've been waiting for a new one too.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I want the CCP the worst out of all this wave. Now if they would just mgake a Twin Pod Cloud Car
    They have too...of late I have noticed that Hasbla has positioned figures to go together 6 to 12 months down the road

ergo

Hoth Han
    Battle of Hoth 4 pack (both Taun Taun variations)
    Wampa
    Hoth Luke (coordinated stand)
    R3p0
    Hoth Trooper

All scattered over the course of 12- 18 months.

Vintage hashes

Sandcrawler (available to order)
    Jawa
    R1-G4 !!!! (need I say more)

Cloud Car Pilot (awesome baby!!)
    Bespin Leia
    Darth Vader (Bespin rumor)

then why not a Cloud Car...

just my $.02
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Makes a ton of sense, but they need to release it in the OTC line and need to announce it really quick if they are going to put it out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

not necessary...if it is an "exclusive" like no one really heard of the Slave 1 repackage until a couple of days again
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!