Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    I've read about old Ken and the back pedaling his done in the last day or so.

I do have to agree with him: the categories do need to be updated.

And the questions have been dumbed down, too, IMO.

Talk about biting the hand that fed you. Damn Mormons. I bet he'd loosen up if he had a drink or twenty.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Should we send KenJen some adult beverages?

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    Should we send KenJen some adult beverages?
    I say so. Should we take up a collection or do you just wanna get it sent out and we can all PayPal you some funds at a later time?

What are we sending? As a new drinker, I'd go one extreme or the other: Either send him a nice bottle of Crown Royal with a personalized bag or a Dirty 30 of Natty Ice since he wouldn't know good alcohol if it jumped in his lap and became his 8th wife.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Root beer schnapps and some soda water make for one of those "thish hash alchohol in it?" drinks. Maybe something like that would be a good starting point for the SOB.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Saw a newsblurb on Yahoo. Apparently Ken is pulling a fast one as he stated in an interview everything he said was "tongue-in-cheek." He made the original comments on a blog, which goes to show you, anyone who has a blog is looking to spout off on something, and say anything they can, no matter how ridiculous, to get attention. Boo Ken!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Y'know, while I'm in agreement that the questions have gotten a bit too easy for the most part, and the Clue Crew need to be shot, I'd play ball if a major game show said to me, "We want to boost our ratings, and you're a likeable guy. Want an easy 2.5 million?"

Sorry. You'll never convince me that a guy stays on there just long enough to beat every conceivable game show records, trouncing the competition, then gets offed on a butt-arse easy question. I'm not complaining, since I really don't care, but that was totally fixed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I read about this a few times and what I got out of it was there wasn't really a story to tell. Just seemed like a slow news day and (gasp) a writer is trying to stir the pot to make something out of nothing.

I laughed seeing some of the headlines as if Jennings flat-out blasted Jeopardy. Craziness...

Speaking of Ken, I saw his board game on clearance at TRU the other day.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Their answers are like this:

Lots and lots of details, all to be irrelevent because the often-in-quotation-marks hint will give it away.

And Final Jeopardy has been too simple lately.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega