Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Re: That Jeopardy Guy, Ken Jennings (merged)

I've only caught bits and pieces of it, because of my schedule. I remember some of the contestants from their previous appearances.

Wasn't there a woman on there just the other night who'd been on previous like 10 - 15 years ago?

Yeah, I was completely shocked to see Eddie not smash his competition like he did in previous games.

On a related note, anyone else sick of the Ken Jennings Cingular commercial yet?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What is stinking rich?

It is a little annoying. The funniest person is the burly bearded biker type.

Yeah, but I think that part ("You're my cousin on whose side?" "Exactly") would be funnier if it were a huge African-American guy or a short elderly Asian woman.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I see that Ken has pimped himself out again and doing Allstate commercials.

More power to him.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    On a related note, anyone else sick of the Ken Jennings Cingular commercial yet?
    Dude, can you please refrain from talking about my family like that? Thanks.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    I see that Ken has pimped himself out again and doing Allstate commercials.
    Just a way to supplement his earnings.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Now that Jeopardy! is in round 2 of the Ultimate Tournament of Champions, I've noticed the questions and categories are considerably harder.

A funny story from CIII . . . while standing in line on Saturday to get merchandise from the store, we noticed a guy ahead of us line who was sporting a sweatshirt that read "Jeopardy, Ultimate Tournament of Champions, 2005." I don't know if DrEvazan was talking with him, or we overhead it, but he was going to be on Tuesday (4/26) for his second round appearance. He didn't say what was going to happen.

I couldn't watch it because I had to work, but if anyone watched that show and remembers, the man in line had brown hair and circular glasses.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

There is a guy from Louisville on the UC, Chris, I believe his name is. He appeared on the show again this week. He works at one of the Targets that's on my regular toy run route. I see him there every once and awhile.