Hybrid View

Just regular cards

Does anyone collect the regular cards?

Not the CCG stuff.

I'm talking about the regular collector sets. I have the SW widescreen and Empire widescreen cards and a few other sets.

Anyway, my local comic store guy says he has a set of the Shadows of the Empire cards. He's been looking for it for about 2 weeks now.

I'm just wondering if this is a good set?!?!?

BTW, this seems to be the smallest section in the forums!

Does ANYONE collect the cards?
    May the force be with you.

Not since the SW Galaxy sets almost a decade ago, and then only the first two...

This section of the forums is a travesty. For awhile, I seriously wanted to go into each thread and post ridiculous comments for as long as it took for a moderator to close the thread until there were no threads left. It was going to be a holy mission for me.

Then, about ten minutes later, my tummy started rumbling and I made some frozen pancakes for breakfast and forgot all about it...

Utinni, O.K. now your getting real annoying, Rollo hold down the potty mouth he is not worth it!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Oh I hear laughing all right. But it's mine. I just can't bring myself to quake from threats on AN INTERNET CHAT BOARD.

You are wierd...

Fear my digestive track after a big bowl of beans.

Scratch that, I hate beans.

Fear my bowels after a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches...

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    This section of the forums is a travesty. For awhile, I seriously wanted to go into each thread and post ridiculous comments for as long as it took for a moderator to close the thread until there were no threads left. It was going to be a holy mission for me.
    Kinda like Utinni was doing?
    (since he's addressed in this thread though not found, he must have been successful in getting some deletions credited in his name )

What can be done to revive interest? What will it take to get people back into this aspect of collecting?

I'M HERE ! I WANT TO HAVE AN ACTIVE CARDS FORUM !

But I fear I am too late, it's a ghost town.

I wish I could walk into a store and find a few different CURRENT sets to collect, but they're just not there. I'm really bored with many of the new toys, so I would like to direct some collecting funds into this direction.

I won't give up on this forum, I hope a few others are willing to jump back in here!