Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bad Service from MR, what happened? (merged)

Before I called them by phone. The answer is same as the email : the item is sold out, we cannot to re-sent another one. On the other hand, Yes I live in Hong Kong. I had checked to DHL who inform us the box did not opened by customs and did not by DHL. Who open it? I push the no display plaque saber to the rubbish bin. I will not to support them and will not to buy their products. Because they are provide a very super bad service and only pull all
    the mistake to clients and no reply email.

I had received the repsone mail from MR who say "[font='Times New Roman']Your last choice would be to return everything and get your money back." Please let us know your decision.".What are they talking about? Now I am angry again. They are always put all the mistake to me. WHY?WHY? WHY? I am a client, why are they prodive super bad service. [/font]

I think DHL is mistaken, from what I've been told by UPS, USPS, and Fed-Ex, there is NO package that leaves the US via this sort of mail that isn't opened and inspected by customs either in the US or in the country of delivery.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.