Hybrid View

Bad Service In Mr

I am super super angry in MR service. In this case, I had pre-order ANKIN SE. MR inform me the saber have been shipped by email.
    OK..I see the email. WHAT!!!!!!! The email show the item was SW121-S is not SW121S-P and the description is show ANAKIN SE not ANAKIN SE 1-300 series.
    I take annual leave to stay at home to pre-order it to get early number. Now,
    they have ship the lower number to me. SPEND MY TIME.
    After I send the email to them who inform me.They need to check their
    corporate dept but they are no reply, WHAT HAPPEN?

**** Mr Bad Service

****, I had received the ANAKIN SE today. I opened the shipping box.

What? The display plaue losting in it and the shipping box had been opened.

I had sent email to MR to change new one to me but no answer. I am very angry them who are very bad service. Because I had pre-order it before then
    I can get early number. Now I only get the lower number 435.

Re: **** Mr Bad Service

#435 is still a good number to have. As long as you have the saber the number shouldnt matter.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: **** Mr Bad Service

Quote Originally Posted by ANAKINYODA
    What? The display plaue losting in it...

Sorry to hear about your MR problems. Have you ordered directly from them before? Unfortunately, just because you order early doesn't mean you'll get a low number. It's pretty random actually. I ordered the BD Maul when it was in "Last Call" a month after it was released and got #72.

It would be nice to give the lowest numbers to the first ones to place an order but they don't do that.
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/jedilip/PhotoAlbum9.html]My Collection[/URL]

What happen in Master Replicas in this year.

I am very unhappy. Before my Anakin SE had lost the display plaque and the shipping had been opened and the plaque number is so high when I pre-order in the first morning so I send the email to them and request to change a new one. They reply me. They said: "The item was sold out and hundreds of people to order in the first morning, if you want to return back, we are very HAPPY. we only give you $25 couple for you." After I saw this message, I am super angry, I am not a beggar. The important point is the shipping box was opened and the display plaque had been lost. I need to change a one, not a $25 couple. Now I am very hurt and may not direct buy from MR who are very bad.
    Now My Anakin SE like a people lost a hand or leg. All brother, Now what can I do. I really want to DEAD, is really not a lie. SO HURT AND UNHAPPY.

Re: What happen in Master Replicas in this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ANAKINYODA
    I am very unhappy. Before my Anakin SE had lost the display plaque and the shipping had been opened and the plaque number is so high when I pre-order in the first morning so I send the email to them and request to change a new one. They reply me. They said: "The item was sold out and hundreds of people to order in the first morning, if you want to return back, we are very HAPPY. we only give you $25 couple for you." After I saw this message, I am super angry, I am not a beggar. The important point is the shipping box was opened and the display plaque had been lost. I need to change a one, not a $25 couple. Now I am very hurt and may not direct buy from MR who are very bad.
    Now My Anakin SE like a people lost a hand or leg. All brother, Now what can I do. I really want to DEAD, is really not a lie. SO HURT AND UNHAPPY.

So what flight were you given in your confirmation email?

Re: Bad Service from MR, what happened? (merged)

The confirmation email is Fight 1. and the ttl price is $579 (S+H). Now MR is not still to reply me. Now I lost my product and lost my money.

Do you live in the U.S.? If you live outside of the U.S., then it's probably customs that opened your shipping box and lost the plaque. Just a thought.

Sorry about your problems with M.R. though.
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/jedilip/PhotoAlbum9.html]My Collection[/URL]

I bet you're right JL. It does seem like the most logical explanation.