Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Sideshow toys and star wars

Can anyone report on the details of these figs. Are they in cloth clothes? Do they have any articulation? Are they just statues?

I have to say this must be the year of the Han - VOTC and now this. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by aceguide
    Can anyone report on the details of these figs. Are they in cloth clothes? Do they have any articulation? Are they just statues?

I have to say this must be the year of the Han - VOTC and now this. Wow!
    they are highly detailed statues with real cloth clothes on them. some of the arms have a bit of articulation, but that's mainly just so they can get the clothes on them. these are not toys, they are statues with real clothes on them.

i've seen their dracula in person, and it's freaking nice, but it's not a toy, more like something you would put on a coffee table.

The han looks great! Why is the head on the luke so large?

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar
    The han looks great! Why is the head on the luke so large?

if i have any complaints about sideshow, it's that all their figure's heads are too big, and the paint jobs could be better.

Maybe i missed it, but did they give an idea on retail price?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

They told Steve $225 to $350, but that's not set in stone, just a ballpark figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

FYI the 1/4 scale (17") Luke figure is up for preorder at Sideshow and SWS. The p-tag is $250 and is expected to ship in 2Q 05.

Got my order in.

Just as an FYI SI has the Luke on pre-order this week only for $199.95. SI is an authorized retailer of Sideshow.
    Visit Southern Island http://www.southernisland.com Hasbro Sandcrawler only $39.95.