OTC Council Sets??

Hey everyone. some people have been finding the OTC jedi council scene 1, with yoda, ki adi, and qui gon. they say on the back it shows all 6 council scenes.
    I have heard people say what is pictured. they mention the last 3 sets that are to come out. and for those last 3 sets they say it shows the following people.

one set is eeth, obi, and plo koon
    another adi gallia, anakin, and saesee tiin
    those I have heard of . but everyone is saying one of the sets is

Bariss, luminara unduli, and shaak ti. what happened to stass allie and agen kolar . have they scrapped them. I remember GH having a thing on the official list, and 2 of the characters were agen and stass. has it changed? has anyone else seen the back of the OTC council package? Did they really decide not to go with those 2 new figures?
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Re: OTC Council Sets??

Quote Originally Posted by keithfite
    one set is eeth, obi, and plo koon
    another adi gallia, anakin, and saesee tiin
    those I have heard of . but everyone is saying one of the sets is

Bariss, luminara unduli, and shaak ti. what happened to stass allie and agen kolar . have they scrapped them. I remember GH having a thing on the official list, and 2 of the characters were agen and stass. has it changed? has anyone else seen the back of the OTC council package? Did they really decide not to go with those 2 new figures?
    My best guess is that whoever said "Barriss Offee, Luminara Undulli...." doesnt know their Barriss Offee's and Luminara Undulli's from their Stass Allie's and Adi Gallia's. I'd find it hard to believe Hasbro would just up and scrap Agen Kolar and Stass Allie at the last minute and replace them with two other figures that quickly. I could be wrong though, I havent seen the new council sets at retail (come to think of it I havent seen anything new at retail in a long time ) so who knows, I could be wrong. I too have seen the pic with all the sets together and thats another thing I find hard to believe, that they would need to reprint the packages just because of two figures and whatnot....If I am wrong, I'll be as surprised as anyone else that they could scrap two figures that quickly and replace them that fast.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

Re: OTC Council Sets??

I don't think Stass and Barriss were even on the council
    I wish Hasbro would have put a little more effort and quality into these sets.
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."