Wink Red Leader X Wing

OK, I know he has been around for a while (weeks to months) but is the vehicle worth it.

At what price, with the rehashed figure.

I have the Dagobah X Wing and love the size compared to the original size (cause BIGGER IS BETTER).

please chime in on this since my wife is looking over my shoulder on this.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Re: Red Leader X Wing

I found it to be a good buy even though the figure is crap IMO. It's up to you to decide if you need another one or not. I prefer to have as many as I can of these babies.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

$19.98 @ Amazon might be a good price?

Plus with all of the Gold Leaders that are out there just put him in the cockpit and close it up tight and ta daa....nice pilot, nice ship
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 07-05-2004 at 11:04 PM.

My TRU has a stack of these sitting at the end of the aisle. I'm hoping they'll go on sale soon. Can an R2 unit fit in the socket behind the cockpit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    Can an R2 unit fit in the socket behind the cockpit?
    Yep. There's a small piece of cardboard with a printed-on R2 covering the socket. Too bad it didn't come with the droid, too. Oh well, still very awesome!
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Well....I dropped the hammer (debit card) on the X Wing...$22 total after a Amazon screw up and credit.

I will need another Gold Leader since the pack in figures sux....I will make him a starship polisher....keep the Red Five clean for the real leader.

But this begs a larger question.

Will the REHASH Y-WING be good, horrible or just repainted.

The Gold Leader figure was awesome.....got an army of him already (12 and counting)

They should have put more detail in the figure. The ship itself and the package is nice. Please Hasbro, put more details into the figures that come with the vehicle.