Smile Help me match accessories to figures!

Just put my entire POTF2 and Episode I loose figure collection on display and was able to match the majority of accessories to figures. (I had the all the accessories together in a zip-lock bag and not with their figures - a mistake I'll never make again).

I have 3 weapons (Han Solo blaster, Stormtrooper blaster, Han Solo Rifle) and 2 lightsabers (Luke's Green and Blue) left over and don't know which figures they belong.

I checked the databases on galactichunter, SSG, and rebelscum, but some entries are empty or contradictory.

Does anyone have these on display with their accessories and can tell me what they're supposed to have? (all POTF2 3.75"):

Hoth Luke from Wampa - lightsaber and blaster?

Han and Jabba the Hutt - did Han come with a rifle and blaster?

Endor Luke & Leia from Speeder Bikes - did Leia have a blaster and Luke have a lightsaber and blaster?

Hoth Han & Luke from the Tauntaun beast packs - did Luke and Han come with both a blaster and lightsaber?

I attached a pic of Luke's blue-bladed lightsaber with a black hilt. Did that come with the Hoth Han and Tauntaun? It's not EU, those are accounted for.

Any help appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lightsaber.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	8525  

Re: Help me match accessories to figures!

Jabba Beast pack Han did not come with a rifle, just a blaster.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

The Jabba w/ Han set's blaster was BLUE, no less.

Luke Endor speederbike came with a lightsaber that had an extra wide hilt to accomodate his extra wide hand.

There was a black-hilted Luke saber in the board game that came with a Luke & Vader figure, there were a few accessories in there besides that.

I'm afraid I'm going by memory with these, so that's all I can give you for sure. However, I will point out that SSG's Collectors Database entries were done by Grand Admiral Thrawn who was VERY particular about keeping accurate records of such things, so much so that some other sites have actually "borrowed" our data without permission.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Rebelscum.com has a really nice guide to POTF2 weapons. Here is the address:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2accessories.asp
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Thanks guys, every accessory is accounted for and they are now with their figures!

Yep, vadersvette, that Rebelscum accessory database was a fantastic resource, thanks! I highly recommend it to anyone.

The main thing that threw me off were the accessories that come with the Escape the Death Star Action Figure Game (the one with Trash Compactor Luke and Darth Vader with removable dome). The game comes with a bag of six different accessories: blaster pistol, rifle, Imperial blaster, and three lightsabers: red, green, and a unique blue one with black hilt.

Yay, that's what I said! I like being right.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette
    Rebelscum.com has a really nice guide to POTF2 weapons. Here is the address:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2accessories.asp
    Yeah,this guide is very help

I had that board game, and I kept the figures on the card. Even though I can't be first to tell, I can confirm the accuracy of the report. For what it's worth...
    Now there's not many [URL=http://jedi.stodge.org/]Jedi[/URL] left, so we're putting out a call
    To young men without a record and over six feet tall.
    You could see the universe. We'll train you up real good.
    We'll teach you Jedi Mind Tricks and how to wear a hood
    (and look good).

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Windu
    Yeah,this guide is very help
    Yes indeed, rebelscums guide is very helpful and informative