Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Master Replicas AT-AT Preorder @ SWS.com

This highly anticipated piece is now up for preorder at SWS. Odd they would put it up before the MR site, but oh well. I went ahead and got my order in just in case.

StarWarsShop.com - AT-AT Limited Edition

http://shop.starwars.com/Product/Pro...tID=382&ck=yes

Re: Master Replicas AT-AT Preorder @ SWS.com

Freak!! I am waiting for an official anouncement from MR or jd comes in.

That's SUPERFREAK playa!

Yeah, I was going to wait for the official announcement from MR as well and go through them, but I figured there is no harm in at least getting an order in with SWS. I doubt these will sell out anytime soon, but sometimes it's good to play it safe.

Well, SWS took down the AT-AT. I wonder why? Maybe they jumped the gun on posting it before MR officially announced it?

Now, Code 3 needs to make a Snowspeeder to display with the AT-AT.
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/jedilip/PhotoAlbum9.html]My Collection[/URL]

SWS totaly jumped the gun on this. I still haven't heard what the status of my order is though.

BTW, not sure if MR's will be the same, but it was only $27.95 for Next Day shipping.

woo....AT-AT shipping in Oct. From Aug to Oct, total order all MR star wars product is 2FX $119x2, ATAT $1199, 3Blaster $499+449+499=$1447 sub total is

$2884 x Hong Kong ex-rate 7.6 = $21918.4 WAH......this amount is not included shipping cost.

Dont think I will be preordering this on Tues. Altho I WILL order this this year from SOMEWHERE!

Hi all,

I just came across this forum and I am a rookie poster so please forgive me for jumping in. . I was just wondering what everyone thinks the demand for this item will be? I know I will be ordering one on Tuesday, but was wondering if others will also be ordering? I have also ordered the blasters and have a few of the sabers too. MR really does a great job with the sabers and I can't wait to see how the blasters look. Thanks for the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ANAKINYODA
    woo....AT-AT shipping in Oct. From Aug to Oct, total order all MR star wars product is 2FX $119x2, ATAT $1199, 3Blaster $499+449+499=$1447 sub total is

$2884 x Hong Kong ex-rate 7.6 = $21918.4 WAH......this amount is not included shipping cost.
    I thought you said you weren't buying any more mr products anakinyoda after your anakin signature fiasco.

yes of couse I will not to buy MR product. I say, if someone Asian people to buy MR product the total cost may be to high. But I know in Hong Kong, some wholesales sell the AT-AT around HKD$6000