Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That sounded like a pickup line Porky.

I am here about once a day. Usually in the early morning or mid day.

I try to get on in the mornings as soon as I get in to my lab before the boss shows up. He caught me this morning, but could have cared less so maybe I'll stay on a little longer.

I pop in several times a day.
    It depends how much my brother and/or parents yell at me to get off the net.

GNT are you sure you don't have an old version of this post to link to? I got so used to seeing them.........

j/k

I check here often.

But I don't post a lot. I think this may be my 11th post.

Thumbs up

I come here everytime I go online. I make an attempt to come at least once a day. Usually twice though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Often, when I have a batch FTP to do for work that's really big, I'll drop by here while it's doing it's thing (I have GOT to get DSL soon though). Lately, it's been around 3 hours a day in here, almost every day.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by Fulit
    GNT are you sure you don't have an old version of this post to link to? I got so used to seeing them.........

j/k
    Maybe....
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I am online almost every day from about 7 to 10, and i come here occasionally. Mostly I go to the forums at the Tim Burton collective (www.timburtoncollective.com)
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787