Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How often do you come here?

How often do you people come online?

I'm an internet addict and pop in and out all day long! Sometimes I hang around for hours at a time and sometimes I'll be in and out about ten times in a day. Depends how much my partner screams at me to get off the computer and do some work.

I check the forums a lot, even more now that it's set up so that you get emails about any post you're in. I love that feature.

I've already racked up 134 posts, counting this one, in the short time these new forums have been opened. Obviously enough that my social life is pretty much nonexistent. Plus, I just got the internet hooked up in my room last week so whenever I'm bored I just stop on by, instead of wasting time at work (which I still do anyway).

Oh my! Quite a bit. Almost the same as Jargo. I can be on hours on end or only a few minutes.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I'm on the net for at least 7-8 or so hours checking Star Wars websites per day!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Not as much as I would like to be. A few hours a day when I am not working.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I try to check in every day, but for some reason, work or family obligations seem to impede my priority of going online to SSG!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

At least once a day.I always get on after work which is on the 3rd shift.Nothing like living alike a vampire.I enjoy it and it helps me relax.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I am forced to spend my existence on-line, traveling between computers, existing only as data. I am merely little ones and zeros. I am on line ETERNALLY....
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."