Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Fantasy FootBall time again

Got the league set up. Just need your Email Addy's. PM them to me for the invite.

PS. I was wondering if a Mod can make this a sticky for about a week so it doesnt get dropped down and lost?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Fantasy FootBall time again

[Mortal Kombat Voice]IT HAS BEGUN!!![/Mortal Kombat Voice]

Wow. Football time already?

I'm so there.

I sent invites to LIMP, JJReason, and Tonysmo as they played last year as well. Caesar, I am reserving you a spot as well, just need your email
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Cool. Is it just me, or has LIMP won SSG fantasy season he has participated in?

I dont think he won the football last year

Im in! Thanks for the invite.

My offical $10 bet that says the Titans will be the Superbowl Champs.

my Unoffical $5 bet that says if the Titans dont win, I think the Giants and Kurt Warner will go far in the playoffs..

just my pre-season thoughts.

oh yeah, when we draft, I have dibs on priest holmes..

HEY! I called it 1st!!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I'm registered. How 'bout forgoing the "formalities", and just declaring me champion? Save us all lots of time.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I hearby declare jjreason the Champion of the SSG CFL Fantasy Football League.
    Last edited by Rogue II; 07-10-2004 at 04:58 PM. Reason: left out a couple words

Looks like we got a competiton. Anyone else remember who else besides Caesar and those who are signed up played last year?

LBC and his brother might want in? Wasn't there also a team called "DarkKnights" or something? Not sure who's team it was, but I remember the name because I'm a fan of the Bat. :capedcrusader:
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008