Post here when you are really bored or something really plsses you off.
Also post your laundry list of things you have to do but don't really want to.
I am really, really bored right now. I'd love a great debate on the forums or something interesting to analyze or think about.
I'd even like to post something incredibly controversial or crazy to even get negative attention right now - but this is my experimentaly new, mature way of handling this state of mind I sometimes get in.
I will take a moment to
Ahhh. That feels much better.
So what could I be up to?
1) for a laundry list, it helps if you really have laundry to do. Actually it doesn't help that much - plus I'll have to go and get quarters because we have coin activated machines here. But the laundry room is locked at 11pm and it's midnite now, plus I also don't want to go to the 24 hour grocery store right now, even though it's just up the street.
2) but if I did, I could get some butter. I like to have butter on my toast, and I could make a nice snack of some cinnamon toast right now if only I had bought some butter! (ah - but I have Strawberry Cherrios and milk which might substitute and allow me to remain lazy for the rest of the evening.
3) I didn't work out tonight, so I have extra energy which means I'm not that sleepy. But if only I'd go to bed early, I could wake up early and chase down SW figures in the morning - before they all sell out 5 minutes after the store opens. Not that I'm really looking for anything, but I'll pick up Smokescreen the Alternator when I happen to go into the next toy isle. Transformers are really "doing it for me" lately.
4) I need to crunch some numbers for some clients for work, but I really don't feel like sitting still and starting a "project" right now.
5) I have to shave. I hate shaving. A lot of people here started a thread about that a while ago. The worst part of it is that it's quicker and easier to shave if you do it every day - only it gets even more boring. Complaining about it here helps though. Let me try:
I HATE SHAVING!!!
That's better. I think I'll even post again when my stubble's gone.
6) Meanwhile, my SW collection and other objects contributing to my "mess room" need some tidying. I've actually made great progress on it. That leaves me with 2 choices:
b) come back to it in a few days and do some more, but be extremely zealous that I don't allow anything new to clutter up in the meantime.
7) My music and getting CD's in their right jewel boxes and eliminating duplicates I've burned from my clutter is going to be an annoying project in some ways. I like sitting there and listening to the music when I could be doing so many other things. But cleaning up my music files on my computer, burning hard copies and then wiping out my computer's whole lot of 'em and just collecting new music or stuff I put back from burned playlists I use will take some time.
Blah, Blah, Blah. Probably nobody cares about what I'm thinking about, but it helps to have a place to post it anyway. In fact it feels even better than trying to entertain myself with threads about wearing a large, chicken suit and some of the other nonsense I occasionally like to post.
Go ahead and use this thread as your Complaint Department and Boredom Relief Center.
Maybe people will comment on each other's lives here or feel like we have companionship on the journey from boredom to full retardation.
Thanks for joining me on my trip.
p.s. - I'll be back to tell people when I've shaved, eaten breakfast cereal, or bought butter for my cinnamon toast. By posting this, I'll hope to not keep you in suspsense for too long.