Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pics of Bossk, Aayla and Tusken. Raider comes with a Gaffi Stick and Gun!

These Unleashed are Fantastic! Hasbro has done another awesome job on the packing and artwork. Too bad Bossk isn't in the pose that's on the card. Other than that Great job Hasbro!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bossk2.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	8552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bossk back.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	8553  
    Last edited by Turbowars; 07-11-2004 at 10:29 AM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Pics of Bossk, Aayla and Tusken. Raider come with a Gaffi Stick and Gun!

Here's The Tusken Raider, notice that he has a extra hand in the package with the gun.

Name:	raider2.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	8554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tusken back.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	8555  
    (Like my posts)

Re: Pics of Bossk, Aayla and Tusken. Raider come with a Gaffi Stick and Gun!

Here's the hot Aayla looking all sexy with her disgusting head turds.

Name:	aalya2.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	8556   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aalya.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	8557  
    (Like my posts)

Re: Pics of Bossk, Aayla and Tusken. Raider comes with a Gaffi Stick and Gun!

Sexy Aayla,I want her right now

Those look bad-@ss!

At first I was thinking Bossk would be my fave out of the wave. But now for some reason, the Tuskin looks much better to me.

That's very cool that they included the extra hand w/gun, although I doubt anyone will actually use it - noting says "Tuskin Raider" like an old gaffi stick.

These look outstanding and the sculpting is awesome. But couldn't they come up with a better character then Aayla Secura? Come on that's pretty much like making one of Aurra Sing (I wouldn't doubt it if they made one of her either). I can think of lots of better characters they could have made including Lando in his Bespin blues with an imperial blaster, Leia from the Death Star with an imperial blaster, or even and Imperial Stormtrooper. Now I know that the unleashed series has these guys in action poses but if you think about it Han wasn't in much of an action pose so it wouldn't be far off to ask for a fully clothed Leia. And about the Boba Fett unleashed. He died in the Sarlaac and never made it out and if that figure is him falling INTO the Sarlaac it's inaccurate also because he went down like a little punk and didn't even put up a fight.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    These look outstanding and the sculpting is awesome. But couldn't they come up with a better character then Aayla Secura? Come on that's pretty much like making one of Aurra Sing (I wouldn't doubt it if they made one of her either).
    Hey Slicker,
    Your wish is coming true. Aurra Sing will be in the next new batch of Unleashed (along with IG88 and Stormtrooper). I bet the Aurra will look cool, but I think I would have liked to have seen someone else instead of Aayla as well.

On the Fett: Yeah, he didn't do that in the flick. But it sure does look cool doesn't it? I think that's the whole point of the line.

I was actually being sarcastic about the Aurra Sing. I can't stand how a character that was in the movies for all of 2 seconds gets all of this attention. But who knows it might look good. As for the Stormtrooper and IG-88, I can't wait for them. I would have put IG-88 on my little list but I didn't think you would be able to put him in any sort of action pose. Thanks for the update though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah, I'm curious on what they're gonna do with IG too. My biggest worry is that his skinny limbs will lead to some major sagging and warping issues.

I'm really looking forward to the Stormy though, can't wait for some pics of that one!

Yeah overall these look fantastic!!

I agree the Tusken does look better after seeing him here but I think Aayla would've looked cooler in a pose similar to what is on her card front.

I think its funny how people were all over Unleashed Maul for his ballerina style pose yet nobody seems to be bothered by Aayla's.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”