Classic Characters in EpIII?

Okay, before I get this started I need to preface the concept with opinion: I personally don't need to see any more classic characters in EpIII - I didn't even need Boba in EpII, but I do see how that could be interesting for his biggest fans.

IF you found out your job was going to be placing cameos of OT Classic characters - who would you place and how would you do it? I'll start with just one.

Han Solo - show him as a kid approx 10 years of age getting in trouble for something. Has nothing to do with the main story, just a cameo for fans of the OT (I must admit I've stolen this idea from someone else here who posted it long ago - sorry, but I don't know who).

Who else? Lando? Tarkin? Luke and Leia? Vader????
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Re: Classic Characters in EpIII?

I think showing a younger Tarkin would be great. Perhaps him leading a battalion into battle against the Jedi.

I would also throw an infant Wedge in there as well. Why not?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I had kind of thought at one point it would be funny to see Han get in trouble like described above, and then show Lando in an almost identical sequence later on in the movie.

Tarkin is almost a good bet to show up, I think we're going to see a number of things from the OT in attempts at tieing the trilogies together a little with this last movie.

One character hardly mentioned is Jan Dodonna. He's an important character along the lines of Tarkin in the saga, and should at least appear in a brief battle scene.

General Dodonna would be a good choice, maybe he could show up as a fighter pilot (since he was in command of the aerial forces at Yavin).