Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comic Con Hasbro Q&A

Is anybody going to the SDCC this year? Hasbro said they will have a Q&A session, and it seems like we haven't had answers to questions on here for a long time.

So, if anybody is going, could you ask them some of these questions in this thread? Please, post your own questions too.

*Will there be any more OTC basic figures outside the 38 currently announced?

*Will there be any more OTC vintage figures outside the 12 currently announced?

*What is the starwarsshop.com exclusive figure?

*What other silver figures will be made in the future?

*When will the preview figures for Episode III be announced/released?

*When will we get more TPM and AOTC basic figures?

*Will there be any deluxe/Ultra OTC figures?

*Will there be a Clone Wars animated wave 3? Maybe next year for the third season?

*Will the Episode III figures have action features again, like buttons on the figures?

*What will the OTC Y-wing look like?

*Any chance for more re-released vehicles (AT-AT, snowspeeder, AT-ST, etc.)?

*Any chance for new or re-released playsets from either vintage or modern lines?

*What other screen scenes are planned?

*What other TRU four-packs are planned?

*When will the vintage line be completely re-done into modern figures?

*How long will the OTC last?

*Will original trilogy and TPM and AOTC figures be on OTC cards next year, or EIII cards?

*When will we see the EIII card?

*What sorts of exclusives will there be for the Hyperspace Fan Club?

*Will there be any more of those horrible Jedi Force figures?

And finally, the big questions . . .

*WHEN WILL EPHANT MON AND THE SUPER POSEABLE CLONE TROOPER BE RE-RELEASED????????

Re: Comic Con Hasbro Q&A

So really, who's going?

Also, the question about the starwarsshop.com figure has already been answered, so disregard that one.

I am.

JediTricks will be rounding up some questions for all the manufactures. Look for a thread(s) soon for question requests.

This is a good start though...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I just want to know if they are planning to make any PT figures like the VOTC stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, I'll be there.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I asked about the end cap to the Cantina sets and they pretty much said no. I also asked if they will at least put one new Alien in the packs and they also pretty much said NO. He did say if they sell well, they will think about both issues. I then said, well if you put new sculpts in the 3 packs, then they will sell. At that point he started to get mad and didn't want to answer anymore questions.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I asked about the end cap to the Cantina sets and they pretty much said no. I also asked if they will at least put one new Alien in the packs and they also pretty much said NO. He did say if they sell well, they will think about both issues. I then said, well if you put new sculpts in the 3 packs, then they will sell. At that point he started to get mad and didn't want to answer anymore questions.
    You go Turbo! Nice of you to call Hasbro on their logic.

"We're going to repack these figs in a cinema scene. Most of you collectors have these already. But if they sell well, we might give you new figures."

What's next, a promotion where if you buy 5 cantina Han Solos and mail in the POP you'll get a new figure?
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    That's hilarious! Even though that sucks about the endcap. What other questions do you remember?

Oh, I asked why didn't they do a better job on VOTC 3PO. I told him he should have many more points of articulation and that it doesn't justify a $10 price tag. He said if they were to do a 3PO with bendable knees, it wouldn't be vacuum formed. #1 Vac forming is too expensive, #2 the metal would chip off at the knee joint. I think basically he was saying that the Vac form makes up for the poor articulation. He did say they wanted to do it but the costs overruled.

I also said that they were doing a great job on the OTC line, but there should be more new sculpts in the line. He said that they needed to release the old stuff agian to help the line survive in order to make new figures in the future.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 07-25-2004 at 01:52 PM.
    (Like my posts)