Anyone seen WILD ZERO???

anyone who likes anime, rock and roll, zombies ar space aliens should seek this film out.

It is Japanese, came out there in 2000 I think, the film is subtitled but it is totally incredible, really gory

It stars a Japanese "Jet rock" (their own self-named genre)band called Guitar Wolf and it is sorta like their own modern style "Kiss meets the phantom" only with good special effects and a coherent plot (it also doesn't end up making the band seem like a bad joke... not sure if "meets the phantom" qualifies for that)

Anyways, it's available on DVD in the US, if you want a crazy film experiance seek this out , it totally blew my mind, at least
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Re: Anyone seen WILD ZERO???

I've never heard of it but zombies and anime are 2 of my favorite things so based on your recommendation I'll check it out mabudon.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I'm pretty sure you would like it, man, if your signature is still true.....

Just to clarify, it's live action too, but done really wack anime-style, camera-angle wise and editing wise, really slick film, if a wee bit strange (the romantic angle is just plain weird)

Oh, and the hero's name is ACE, always good
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Well I wanted to see this film but for whatever reason I can't find it available for rent anywhere. Is it really that obscure? I checked most of my local video stores this weekend and none of them carry it, so I guess my only option would be to buy it and I'm not to sure I have enough faith to warrant a blind purchase. Oh well, I'll keep looking and maybe it will turn up eventually.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”