View Poll Results: Will You Attend a SSG Forums Party at Celebration 3?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 58.97%
  • No

11 28.21%
  • Undecided

5 12.82%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Will You Attend a SSG Forums Party at Celebration 3?

If would attend, everyone must wear nametags of their SSG screenname with a T-shirt with a well known avatar of their use on the front and back and we must call everyone by their SSG screen name.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I would think you should only vote if you are planning to attend C3. It kind of skews the poll to vote that you wouldn't go to a SSG party, when really you just aren't going to be at the show.
    Stupidity should be painful.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    If would attend, everyone must wear nametags of their SSG screenname with a T-shirt with a well known avatar of their use on the front and back and we must call everyone by their SSG screen name.

I will be rocking the shirt, so I dont need a name tag.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I fully intend to be there, for at least two days. my question though.. I will also be bringing my son. Hes gonna be 11 by the time it rolls around... soo.... I certainly hope to meet up with everyone, I truely do.. but it certainly depends on "where" the party happens to be.. ie, I cant really take him into a bar now can I?

" HEY! We dont serve those kind here! "

"huh?"

"your Kid! He'll have to wait outside"

, uh.. no..

sooo again,. have the party someplace where we can all enjoy. If not, I certianly understand.. maybe a preparty before the party?

What kinda dad would I be if I didnt make my kid suffer through all my bad Star Wars habits??
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Bring the boy, he can play with JabbaJohnL.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I'm working with associates of both the Syracuse(where I am) and Indianapolis Wyndhams' and I'm getting quotes for discounted rates on a multiple room deal Including a party room where we could hold the SSG party! So if you plan on going to CIII and don't have rooms in the area yet, you may want to hold off just a little while to see if I can put this deal together! The reason SirSteve created this poll was to find out how many people would attend an SSG party so I could relay the info to Wyndham about what size room we may need! So if you know of fourm members who plan on going to CIII but haven't voted please let them know about the poll! Yours and their input is appreciated!!!

Check out info about the Indy Wyndham here!

ThanX! The 'Xir
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Steve, my wife will be there and she is a member here as well, so tally another vote for her.

My brother is coming and he's not a member.

I'll wear my SSG badge from C2. As for shirts, those that play SWG will need to include those names as well, as I know them by their SWG names better. There's Wakarimasen and James, which one is greeengoblin and which is runobot I can't remember, then there's the other 2, Tonysmo and Scruffziller!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Heck yeah, count me in. I've been asking if SSG was going to have a booth w/banner at C3. (Even volunteered to man the booth for awhile) Steve if you do get a booth are you going to sell shirts, hats, etc?

Anyway, I'm totally down for a SSG dinner/party. I've been around here for years and I "ain't never met one of yer' ugly mugs yet...," so I can't wait to get that chance.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    My brother is coming and he's not a member.

I know them by their SWG names better. There's Wakarimasen and James, which one is greeengoblin and which is runobot I can't remember, then there's the other 2, Tonysmo and Scruffziller!
    My SWG name isn't all that far off from here, it is SCRUFFZILLERACO.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    T-shirt with a well known avatar of their use on the front and back
    Go to Wal-Mart and buy one of pak of those really good iron on printer sheets and that would make a great T-Shirtar.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 07-19-2004 at 05:44 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!