View Poll Results: Will You Attend a SSG Forums Party at Celebration 3?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 58.97%
  • No

11 28.21%
  • Undecided

5 12.82%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Will You Attend a SSG Forums Party at Celebration 3?

SOunds like a party at Sals room and he is buying the refreshments.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cooool, Well it looks like we're safe with 20, so for now I'll just go for a room for 50 people, 'Cause I'm sure the number will grow from now 'til then! SirSteve I'll be contacting you soon!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Most likely I will not be able to go because I am going to California in July and probably won't have enough vacation time, I realized. I am not sure how long I will be in Cali so I will have to see. When is the Celebration? Is it like a week before the release of EPS3?
    Last edited by scruffziller; 07-21-2004 at 09:58 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually am planning on going now for sure. My brother and I at least will be going, a few other friends may come too. They know of the site as I have quoted much info from off of here and they make fun of me because this site is my life.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I had to vote "no" simply because I won't be going to Celebration 3. However, if I was going, I would most definitely be there!

Of course, this is also the best reason I've had yet to even try to make it to C3, where is it going to be?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis convention center.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I voted yes, as I should be going to CIII since I just reserved a room at the Residence Inn Marriott, which is like .4 miles away, close enough to walk, in the morning at least. AAA discount made it $159/night for a 1 bedroom/sofabed.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Quote Originally Posted by gsr-jedi
    I voted yes, as I should be going to CIII since I just reserved a room at the Residence Inn Marriott, which is like .4 miles away, close enough to walk, in the morning at least. AAA discount made it $159/night for a 1 bedroom/sofabed.
    Since you liked the Hilarious Figurine Theatre gsr, I will be making a T-Shirtar of the avatar that you see here, "and STEVE IRWIN AS EVIL...LUKE SKYWALKER!!!!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails evilluke.jpg  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I say "yes"!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If I have enough advance warning and can work it into my schedule, I'd like to meet some of the people from the boards.