View Poll Results: Will You Attend a SSG Forums Party at Celebration 3?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 58.97%
  • No

11 28.21%
  • Undecided

5 12.82%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Will You Attend a SSG Forums Party at Celebration 3?

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    If I have enough advance warning and can work it into my schedule, I'd like to meet some of the people from the boards.

Consider this advance notice. From 4/21-4/25 is the dates. Work it in now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I know that much already, silly. But what time, where, etc...? That's what I meant.

We are still making arrangements. As soon as we get something confirmed, you will definitely know!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Hey SS, Have you guys found a place yet to hold it? Sorry I haven't gotten back to you about my work on getting a Hall at the Wyndham, but I've been busy and sick(out of work 2 weeks). There's also a whole process that has to be done to request a reservation for emploee reservations and discounts. My friend(who works for them) came over, we filled out the online application as best as we could, and for some reason it wouldn't submit! Don't know if the site wasn't working that day or what, but we tried a few times and nothing worked! So, we're either gonna try again, or ask his mom to do it for us, she works in adminstration here at the local Wyndham. I also can ask another friend of mine that originally told me about it! It really sucks though, 'cause I've been trying to get it done for forever it seems now, and nothing has happened, it's frustrating to,'cause I know April '05 will be upon us before we know it, and rooms/spaces will be gone if they're not already!!! Sorry! Hopefully I'll have better news soon!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

I'll have to see how my cash flow is at that time. Last celebration I went, but spent much of the time volunteering in my armor for badge check. If I do go, I would very much like to attend an SSG party!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I will definitely attend a SirStevesParty, and would be dissapointed if there wasn't one. One of my highlights of this four-day adventure will be meeting a lot of the members. Bring it on!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Being that this may be the last one count me, the wife and brother in. Just tell me when and where (other than the obvious)
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

I am curious to know why some people are voting "no" simply because they aren't going to Celebration. If you aren't planning on going, why the heck are you even posting in this thread!?!?!? It's stating the obvious, everyone knows if you aren't attending Celebration, you won't be at a SSG party!! You should only vote "no" if you are indeed attending the Celebration, and have no intentions on being involved in a SSG party. Otherwise your vote is seriously misleading.

Just my two cents. . .
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I would like to attend Celebration III and join the party but...school is school and I will have a test those days, so you can tell me how it was.
    [SIGNATURE]