The Bourne Supremacy *Spoilers*

Just got back from the DC premiere of The Bourne Supremacy. Here's what you're in for:

*begin possible spoilers*
    -2 car chases (one through India, the other through Russia)
    -1 huge run around Germany
    -Jason Bourne having his real identity revealed to him
    -The fight scenes aren't as impressive as they were in the first. One scene has a dude w/ a knife (while his hands are tied) fighting Bourne, who's using... a rolled up magazine to fend him off.
    -The latter car chase lasts a good 10 minutes and will make you extremely dizzy
    *end spoiler*

There's never a dull moment in the whole film. Every scene is filled with some sort of emotion. It's awesome! Definately gonna see it again!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Re: The Bourne Supremacy *Spoilers*

I didn't read your spoilers, but have you read the books? If so, do they adapt he 2nd one better than the 1st?

I loved The Bourne Identity (movie and book), but was surprised to see how much they left out from the book (IE. the main villian!).

After not reading it for a while, I am almost done with The Bourne Supremacy. Hopefully, they integrate what was left out of Identity with Supremacy.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Did anyone else catch this aver the weekend?

I did and my feelings are mixed. It was a very good sequel, but it was definitely lacking in somethings. I just can't put my finger on it.

I am a fan of the first, and would recommend the second. What does everyone else think?

I loved it. Great follow up, despite being totally different than the book.
    Really dark in tone though. Quite a shock to see...*refrains form spoilers*... a certain part.
    Some of the plot could be a bit hard to follow if you're not paying close attention.

I'd like to see it as a trilogy, but they did a nice job of wrapping things up just in case there isn't a third. But with a $53 million opening, I'm sure the studio wants a third.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!