Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Silver Darth Vader 2004 Edition

Another Fan Club exclusive! Check it out!

http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=30400
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Re: Silver Darth Vader 2004 Edition

link isn't working ??

pop up window says "connection was refused when attempting to contact sirstevesguide..." or something to that effect.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Cool for the new section, but i am sick of the silver figures. I wish we would get some real exclusives.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

This is lame on so many levels.
    a) tired of silver figure exclusives (give us a real figure)
    b) vader is done already
    c) if redoing vader just rerelease don't downgrade quality this spray paint looking paint app is so much less appealing than the vac seal job done on the original and R2.
    d) The silver anniversary is over. The whole silver figure idea is pointless now.

Ok so that is only four but there is nothing nice at all I can say about this figure except that people who aren't completist like me won't be missing out if they are club members.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Does chromed figures count also or just that gooey thick silver paint.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I like this figure. It looks really nice. Good move on putting this one out becuase so many need a TF Vader and this will suffice for me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey...maybe it will be a TRU exclusive......like the other silver figures from years past?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

This fig stinks

I he about to slap his lightsaber into his hand?

Hey Vader, Dooku didn't do it right the first time?

And the otherthing that stinks...this is going to be a fan club exclusive and the holo emporor? THis stinks!!!

It's good we have the "silver" section now, but maybe there should be an "exclusives section, that stuff tends to get lost in the regular areas.

I HATE EXCLUSIVES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    link isn't working ??

pop up window says "connection was refused when attempting to contact sirstevesguide..." or something to that effect.
    Server had to be restarted and that's the error you got while it was doing it.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I agree. This silver figure thing is nonsense. It was cool the first time, but what's the point of having umpteen shiny guys on the mantel? I don't get it. Even the packaging we get is lame compared to what the overseas guys get (and Mexico).