Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Impressive, Most Impressive Pictures from EIII!!!

Don't think these have been posted anywhere, and figured I'd pass them along. Some of these pictures have my inner geek screaming for May 2005 to get here even sooner. Especially the picture of Anakin in the hallway of the Tantive IV. And the 'After Duel' Obi-Wan, consulting with Yoda and Bail Organa about what happened. Probably trying to decide what to do with the twins. Good god, this movie is going to kick so much arse.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anakin - Tantive IV.JPG 
Views:	5813 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	8595   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After the Duel.JPG 
Views:	4638 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	8596   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rescuing Palpatine.JPG 
Views:	4542 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	8597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Royal Guards.JPG 
Views:	4313 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	8598   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Saying Goodbye.JPG 
Views:	4614 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	8599  

THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: Impressive, Most Impressive Pictures from EIII!!!

two words: suh weet
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

Here's another set of five. Really like the new Jedi Starfighter designs. Drawing ever closer to the TIE Fighters we all love and remeber so well. And the wookies look bad arse, I can't wait. Note that all of these have to be shrunk down from larger pictures. If anyone wants to see bigger ones of them, I could probably host a few larger ones on a limited basis on-line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tantive IV - Jedi Starfighter II.JPG 
Views:	2319 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	8600   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jedi Starfighter II.JPG 
Views:	3848 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	8601   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R2-D2 in Jedi Starfighter II.JPG 
Views:	2995 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	8602   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Bowcaster.JPG 
Views:	3813 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	8603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wookie Reunion.JPG 
Views:	4265 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	8604  

THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Don't think these have been posted anywhere, and figured I'd pass them along. Some of these pictures have my inner geek screaming for May 2005 to get here even sooner. Especially the picture of Anakin in the hallway of the Tantive IV. And the 'After Duel' Obi-Wan, consulting with Yoda and Bail Organa about what happened. Probably trying to decide what to do with the twins. Good god, this movie is going to kick so much arse.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm Galactic Emperoress no more (and a bunch of hypocrites won't even let me explain why) :-(

I have faith that George will take the right path
    (edit: he has :-))

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Probably trying to decide what to do with the twins. Good god, this movie is going to kick so much arse.
    Yeah, right out the door, especially if they have any of that crap about "deciding what to do with the twins."

The Wookie picture brought up some baaaaaaddddddd memories of Bea Arthur. How am I going to get that image out of my head?

If I see any more pics from this movie I'm going to have to be admitted to a mental institution due to the insane amount of anticipation that is flowing through my body...its driving me nuts. I'm too damn excited for my own good. Only 305 days, 07 hours, 35 minutes, and 11...10....9.....8......etc......seconds left

Thanks for the pics JarJar!!
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

Truely awesome pics JarJar. I can't wait, to see the infamous Blockade Runner in some action, and see it land on a planet. Those new Jedi Starfighter are wild, I love that they look like the TIE Interceptors.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

i like everything i'm seeing except the jedi star fighter. it looks too goofy, like they're trying too hard to tie episodes 3 and 4 together.

everything else looks cool.

Pretty cool stuff so far.Although I think Padme lost a few fillings in the one picture ;-)

The Jedi Starfighter is a little funky to have the "wings" out like that all the time.Hopefully that is only attack mode like an X-Wing.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Very nice pictures ! I agree with derek about the Jedi Starfighter, but everything else looks pretty cool .

With Anakin being on the Tantive IV, that would be a good hint in ANH that Darth Vader is Anakin, however it's spoiled if George decides to show that Ani is Vader in Episode III! Nope, I'm not shutting up about that !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection