Thread: Sandtrooper OC

Question Sandtrooper OC

I ahce in my collectiona a .oo Orange Carded Sandtrooper. There was no listing in the Collctor's database and I was wondering if anyone knew the rarity of this item or it's estimated value. Have pic if anyone's interested.

Thank you.

Re: Sandtrooper OC

Yes, I would like to see a picture of it please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The OC Sandtrooper is listed in the database as "Tatooine Stormtrooper." The name was changed to "Sandtrooper" when the GC came out.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Bobby Fett is correct.

There were 4 card variations of this figure released:

1-Tatooine Stormtrooper: OC .00 (also had different weapon name).
    2-Sandtrooper: GC without foil sticker .01
    3-Sandtrooper: GC with foil sticker .01
    4-Sandtrooper: GC with foil sticker .02

Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy

1-Tatooine Stormtrooper: OC .00 (also had different weapon name).

I bought 4 or 5 of this version at a local drug store on an Island I used to live on and opened every single one them

That's all this drug store ever had at first was all the orange carded stuff.

Doh!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    I bought 4 or 5 of this version at a local drug store on an Island I used to live on and opened every single one them

That's all this drug store ever had at first was all the orange carded stuff.

Doh!
    Would you like to borrow my time machine?
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.