Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scene 1

Scene 1

I noticed on the pics of the boxed cantina scene over at rebelscum that it said "scene 1" on the front of the box. Could this mean that another is on the way? (hopes for a semi-circular bar piece)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Re: Scene 1

Yes, the curved bar pieces would be nice. Well if Hasbro gives the series a chance, then yes I could see it in the future. What I mean about giving it a chance is, Hasbro needs to throw some other never seen before in plastic figures in the sets. Instead of 1 new figure out of 3, how about 2 out of 3. Many of the remaining aliens from the cantina can be kit bashed by Hasbro and they could save big.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I would not mind them making 4 more sets after this one. They could include one with Ponda Baba, one with Mowmaw Nadon, one with Greedo and one with Lak Sivrak then the other two in each set could be new. I would like to see them include Dice Ibegon, Dannik Jericho, Bom Vidim, Myo, the Gotal, the Givin, A saurin, and Banis Keeg.

What about the Tonnika Sisters. A greedo scene has already been done and the repack of Greedo in OTC is on it's way. Plus the Hammerhead and and Ponda Baba have been done as well. If fact my Walmart still has the original versions falling off the pegs. Perhaps Hasbro can work on a new base for the Cantina Band and maybe even new sculpts of the figures....ones that actually stand with their instruments. Also Hasbro can honor the vintage line by making some of the Cantina Aliens look like their orignal Kenner versions from the 70's. C'mon retro Hammerhead and Walrusman with the articulation of the today ? Maybe we can finally get a mass produced Blue Snaggletooth to frequent our new OTC Cantina.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Yeah, I'd buy a updated blue snaggletooth. Just for old times sake (like the Zutton). I'd also buy a Bea Arthur figure from the holiday special. (No joke, I really would)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I wouldnt mind these sets. I would buy all of them if they included new figures.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Scene 2 has been rumored to be Obi-Wan, Ponda Baba and Blue Snaggletooth

Sweet deal. Finally a blue snags.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would be less surprised to see set 2 contain Greedo, Ponda Baba and Momaw Nadon. Possibly with new paint to force some of us (completists) to rebuy - but we need to remember the EpIII production is full speed ahead. I don't foresee any new characters or sculpts for the next set.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

These sets are gonna totally rock! The paint deco on them is quite a departure from the norm for Star Wars figures and that isn't a bad thing. And the Blue Snaggletooth would be interesting as would the original 1977 sculpts. You could count me in to buy them.
    Last edited by Slicker; 07-19-2004 at 11:39 AM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!