Clone Wars Jedi 3 Pack

Has anybody tried to customize any of the figures that came in the Jedi 3 pack? Judging by the amount of threads in this section i would be suprised if this thread gets many responses but hopefully someone will be able to help. I bought an extra Jedi 3 pack thinking it would be decent trade bait but no one seemed interested in it so ive been looking at it as something that i wouldnt mind customizing. Ive got a few ideas of what i would like to do with it but am not sure whether they would work or not. Im going to toss out what i think would look cool, please give me your input. I would like to use the Twileks body and stick Lak Sivraks head on there. To me it seems like it would make a rather fierce looking Jedi. Of the three this would seem the easiest to do. Next comes the guy with the cloak. Anybody know whether his head is removable? If so i would like to stick Bails head inside. If not i would probably just toss him and think of another figure to stick inside the second slot. Last is the Rodian. If Bails head wouldnt fit on the humans body i would like to use it on the Rodian Jedi. But i wonder if the Rodians hands come off, Bail wouldnt look right with green hands. Or maybe it could be painted black as to look like hes got gloves on or something. Lets say Lak/Twilek would work and so would Bail/Rodian it still leave me with one empty slot in the package. I would love to have a Gamorrean Guard Jedi. Anybody have any recommendations for what type of body his Head would look okay on? Right now this custom is in the planning stages. Ive never customized a figure before and on something like this that i really would like i wouldnt be against paying somebody to do it (assuming that they could show me pictures of their previous customs and how much they are looking for to do mine) for me. Anybody got some advice? Thanks for looking.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Re: Clone Wars Jedi 3 Pack

I haven't tried changing any of the 3-pack jedi, so I can't speak directly to that. I would recommend that you practice on figures you are not so keen to keep. It's easy to mess the figures up until you get the hang of it.

For a Gamorrean Jedi, you might try Orn Free Taa. He's fat, wearing robes, and easy to find on the cheap. Boss Nass might also work for the same reasons. I don't have enough gaurds to check how well there head would fit on either one.

Good point, i should hit up the lone KB in my city and get some old Saga figures and pop and reattach various body parts on a mix of figures. Sounds like a plan to me.

Orn Free Ta would probably be easier to obtain than Boss Nass. Though i think Nass would look better as a body. I will have to dig out my figure of him and look it over. Many thanks for the pointers.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Just a little advice I wouldve liked when I started customizing: Heads
    Heads are one of the most important things about a figure. When swapping heads make sure you boil and pop. After you pop (while the head is still hot) take a razor and cut off half of the little circle peg on the bottom. This way you can put it into the new body and it can still move around. Hope this helps.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush