Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: New pic of Chewbacca 12" in new Insider

I think me means the custom one Kid.

I saw something like that at a local collector store in LA. It's probably the same one, but what I hear, the maker used the POTF2 12" plastic chewy for the base.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I love the package.

Here is the link to the 12" Chewbacca. I love the package.

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/pa...dn/default.cfm

That's quite nice. I thought with this initial release they were gonna retire the line instead of keeping it going. I'm not complaining but I would rather not see Hasbro run another them into the ground.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

If Hasbro could go back to figures like Dooku, Zam and others from theat time period, it would be great. To me it seems they raised the price and gave us shoddy quality.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, this is just great. I didn't pre-order it cuz I figured I'd just wait til the stores got it, and now all the KB's in my area are closing down. I'm doubting they'll be getting them in at all now (since when do any closing stores get in new stock), and the website no longer has it listed for sale.