Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I hate GG!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys don't have a clue on how to conduct business (or do they, LOL). They just lost me as a customer. They were going to sell 400 per day and now it's a raffle. Screw you GG. They said that the SDCC told them to do this.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: I hate GG!!!!!!!!!!!

That is messed up. Did you enter the raffle?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No man, I not even there yet!
    (Like my posts)

Dude,
    You get F'd left and right from GG. I would hate them too if I collected these busts.

The fact that some are so damn tough to get is the main reason I dont collect 'em.... Good luck on the raffle (if you end up entering).

I concur. This is why I don't collect the busts. It's almost impossible to get a complete set because of this.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

They better not pull this **** in Chicago.

This is COMPLETELY not GG's fault! It's the convention officials' doing, read this article:

http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=30437

Blame SDCC promoters, not GG.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wrong, read it again. The Con requested it, but they didn't have to abide by it. Don't they know that rules are meant to be broken?
    Last edited by Turbowars; 07-23-2004 at 11:07 PM.
    (Like my posts)

They didn't have to make these busts in limited quantities either. Oh well. It just means they aren't getting money from me.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Wrong, read it again. The Con requested it, but they didn't have to abide by it. Don't they know that rules are meant to be broken?
    "Unfortunately, Comic-Con officials have instituted a policy that forbids this type of sale on exclusive product and, for the safety of attendees and exhibitors alike, have mandated a raffle system."

Doesn't sound like a request to me.

I will agree with Zoltar though that the limited nature of exclusives like these does suck, though I can sorta see why an exclusive would be limited so as to assure the company doesn't get stuck footing the bill for a bunch of unsold exclusives.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.