Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Which VOTC figs are you getting,which ones are you not getting

I want to know who is getting which VOTC figures. I plan to get them all cause I am keeping them carded and only getting them for the vintage cards

Re: Which VOTC figs are you getting,which ones are you not getting

I am getting them all. Have them all on preorder right now. Will have a few doubles.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

VOTC Yoda - prolly not getting him
    VOTC Lando - definitely getting him
    VOTC Vader - maybe
    VOTC C-3PO - prolly not
    VOTC Chewie - nope
    VOTC Boba Fett - maybe
    VOTC R2-D2 - nope
    VOTC Stormtrooper - every one I come across is going home with me...I hope (thats quite a bit of money, plus my area seems to be contaminated with theives and people who can drive to TRU or K-Mart but cant afford 5-10 bucks to buy an action figure, so I'd much rather see these amazing figures go to a safe place than be stolen, but the money thing is kind of a killer). $10 a pop is a bit much IMO, but I'm loving this figure. Plus, I never came across the SA Clonetrooper figure, which I would love to have more of. And since the VOTC have been clogging the pegs in many stores in my area, hopefully I wont have any problem finding this figure, so that'lll kind of make up for never finding the SA Clonetrooper figure.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

Just Yoda. I dig the vintage era snake. (Sounds dirty). They can keep the others. Not paying that much for packaging, and I think they failed to really impress with the figures because they didn't have as much articulation as they should have.

If I can, I'll get them all. I don't think I'll keep any on the card, maybe one extra Luke but that's it. These figures are too cool to keep on the card. I mean, the card's nice and all, and I'm gonna keep it (like I do with every card), but these figures need to be opened.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

All of them to keep carded. It makes me feel like a little kid again when I see them on the shelves. I remember walking into the old 70's era discount stores like Hills & Jamesway seeing all the new Star Wars stuff on display. Ahhhh, memories!

I bought an extra Han & Leia to open so far. I plan on getting an extra Boba Fett & Vader to open since they are my all time fave characters.
    Last edited by mm74md; 07-23-2004 at 12:59 PM.

I just got 2 Hans...one to open, one carded. This is an incredible figure! I'm having a hard time trying to justify spending the money on some of these though. Boba Fett x2 ( I really hope those pics are unfinished product- Where's the cape and viewfinder?!?), Stormtrooper x2, Lando x2, Darth Vader x2 are a must, from what I've seen. Yoda, Leia, Chewie and Luke are more than likely. But Ben, C3PO and R2 I'm going to have to see in person, because so far, I'm not really impressed with the pics.
    [COLOR=RoyalBlue][URL=http://www.lucideonmusic.com]lucideon[/URL] [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Not paying that much for packaging, and I think they failed to really impress with the figures because they didn't have as much articulation as they should have.
    I understand 3po and r2 but on the other figures what articulation were you looking for?

I will be getting two of each. (my standard purchase)
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I definitely plan on getting all of them carded.

And will probably get an entire second set to open.
    I had planned on only getting a few to open,
    but so far, I want them all loose as well. . .

As a completist, I will be getting all of them! I just have to convince my wife that this is worthwhile and necessary.
    "He's no good to me dead."