Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: GH has news about....

General Grievous looks awesome!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Well, looks like they are filling out almost all of the fan choice figures. As well as helping us Cantina freaks with our displays. Nice selection of figures. But only 2 in the Naboo Wave? I wonder who else might join them.

Naboo Wave:
    Padmé Amidala: Celebration Gown - About time we finally got this figure. Especially since she's been one that's appeared on polls. And has only been made so far as a really expensive doll from FAO Schwartz. Time for me to update the Padme list again.

Rabé: Handmaiden - Great, another figure off the fan choic polls gets completed. I hope they decided to do a variant head with a Padmé version. Since we really need to have her in the Handmaiden gown also. Hopefully at some point we'll see the Corsurant versions of the Handmaiden gowns also.

Cantina Wave:
    Feltipern Trevagg (the Goatal) - About time we're seeing him done. I am a bit suprised of the three they picked, the most requested 'Hem Dazon' the Arcona wasn't included. I wonder if there's a reason, or Hasbro is saving him due to his popularity to extend the series after Episode III.

Dannik Jerriko - Cool. There was some crazy rumors circulating that they wouldn't make him, due to the pipe. Nice to see that it's groundless, and we'll be seeing our favorite Tatooine 'Soup' eater on store shelves this Winter.

Myo (the Cyclops) - And another often requested fan favorite. I really need to double check where these three came in on the poll that Tycho did a while back. I'm pretty sure other then Hem Dazon, these guys were the top of the heap.

Coruscant Wave:
    Sly Moore, Pablo Jill, and Wookie Senator Yarua

Not as much to say here, since I spoke a lot about them when they were first revealed coming. Both with the EII line, and the Saga line. Nice to see them finally coming out. Sly Moore and Yarua look great, and Pablo Jill looks oddly posed but nice.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Just checked the poll that Tycho did a while back. The top vote getters after tossing out Hem Dazon and the Tonnika Sisters were the three that are being made. Looks like Hasbro really was watching this fan poll. Though I do wonder why Hem Dazon was skipped. I understand why the Tonnika Sisters were not made, but why skip the crazy popular Arcona?

The Arcona: Hem Dazon 325 27.61%
    The Gotal: Feltipern Trevagg 86 7.31%
    The Anzati: Dannik Jerriko 70 5.95%
    The Abyssin: Myo 50 4.25%

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

From Rebelscum:

"Following the OTC, there will be a transition series that will bridge the OTC line and 2005's Episode III line. While it has not yet been revealed just which figures will be a part of this line, several rumors have been floating around about a Coruscant wave and a sneak preview wave packaged on OTC styled cards -- minus the OTC logo of course. Expect these rumors to be addressed very soon."

Awesome. I'm as diehard and hardcore a loose collector as they come, but even I'm loving the OTC cards. I still have yet to walk down a toy aisle and see them hanging on the pegs, but I got a few online (OMGCNFO) and theyre awesome. I cant wait for this stuff. This has been one hell of a great year for the hobby. IMO, the end of the Saga line was nothing but excellently painted and sculpted figures, even if they were hard to find (most of them at least). And the OTC....is sort of making a carded collector out of me , or at least a small part of me. No matter the rehashes or not, its still a great line. And the new figures we have gotten with the OTC line are all fantastic. And the Sandcrawler....didnt care at first, only wanted the droid and the Jawa's (never can have too many of those critters). But after seeing how big that thing is, even though its not to scale, its still impressive and I wouldnt mind having it. Looks like we've got a great year ahead of us!!!! Now all I need to hear is "Hasbro plans on releasing the Cloud Car"......because my two Cloud Car pilots (which also are two of the most fantastically sculpted figures of this past year if I might add) need a home if you know what I mean
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

Wow, Queen Amidala: Celebration Gown rocks! I thought the wedding one was the nicest Padme figure ever. But this one blows the socks off of her.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Those are some really nice looking figures. I wish Hasbro would expand the CW line, not this animated garbage.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Whoa, these figures are awesome! Nice to hear about some much-requested cantina figures, and the handmaiden too. I wonder what gown it will be? Plus, there was confirmation of an Episode III preview wave. What will the other animated figure be? Grievous looks really nice! Hopefully they can make the Episode III figures look as good as the other figures they showed.

These figures were a definite surprise. I am glad that they are keeping the Animated figures to a minimum. That's a definite relief. I'm glad we're finally getting a handmaiden. I hope it's a handmaiden in the orange robe...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**