Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Official Hasbro Episode III Packaging Revealed!!!

Yeah, we have a generic packaging thread. And if the mods want to merge this into it at some point, that's cool. But this is the first picture of the actual 'Hasbro' Episode III packaging. So I sorta felt it deserved a thread all it's own. It was revealed just a few moments ago on the Official Website. Also confirms one of the General Grevious figures will have an 'Action Feature'. I know the current OTC packaging is sweet, but this looks pretty badarse to me.

http://www.starwars.com/community/fe...ndexp12.html#1

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hasbro Figure Packaging.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	8684  
    Last edited by Beast; 07-24-2004 at 05:00 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: Official Hasbro Episode III Packaging Revealed!!!

I like it. At least it is its own independant line. I have a feeling that the OTC will continue, I hope.

This packaging is cool and I am glad they are doing things a bit different wtih the card design. I think if it had the same card design then the OTC packaging would be too much better. But this design allows them to contrast each other.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

You know, if you look at the bubble and the part that is not part of the bubble it kind of looks like a weiner.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Nice find JJB, they look great.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    You know, if you look at the bubble and the part that is not part of the bubble it kind of looks like a weiner.
    Gee, thanks for ruining the package for me.

Other than the wiener shape, I think it looks pretty good. It's cool that they're using a different shape and design. It reminds me of the original Harry Potter line package, which I like. And the Vader is sweet!

But there's going to be more action features!

It's definitely eye-catching. I'm not so sure on how I feel about the new design quite yet though.

They'll probably have to come up with another style star case to fit 'em.

I like it alot!! I like how it is centred instead of on the side. AWESOME!!

Very awesome packaging,A nice break away from the other lines (POTJ/POTF2,etc).Probably the best design since the old vintage packaging.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

They look cool but: 1 , It does look like a weiner and 2, it reminds me of the animated series for some reason...
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I don't know what to say about this package. I really like the artwork, but at the same time am not sure about the shape of the card and the bubble.
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."