Legend of Zelda DS Revealed

Eiji Aonuma, the producer of The Legend of Zelda, has now confirmed the existence of the planned Zelda game for the Nintendo DS two-screened portable. In an interview with Spain's Club Nintendo he revealed that the game will in fact be a version of Zelda: The Four Swords and it will use both screens extremely effectively!
    My best guess is that this new Zelda game will be set up in a similar fashion to the GCN Four Swords. 1-4 players (provided additional players have a DS, DS Zelda cart, and the appropriate DS link ups), with one screen acting as the shared overworld for all players and the second screen as a personal screen to explore caves and such. Any other ideas?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Re: Legend of Zelda DS Revealed

I'm not too happy about the idea of yet another multiplayer Zelda. I might be alone in this but I am totally uninterested in the whole multiplayer 'revolution' for video games. Just give me a well designed game that I can enjoy by myself.

Anyways, maybe the second screen could be for an items menu, so you can actually carry more than one special item at a time (unlike the GCN version of this incredibly disappointing game).
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis