Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where do we post about that nifty new Theed Celebration Amidala, Pablo Jill, etc?

It's hard to tell where to post about some of our final OTC figures since they will be black cards (with scenic backgrounds?) for

Theed Amidala
    Rabe
    Sly Moore
    Pablo Jill
    Senator Yarua

I mean Amidala looks incredible! That's going to be a great figure.

Sly Moore! Whoa! Who'd have thought she'd turn out looking that cool?

Yarua is plain, but exactly what he's supposed to be.

Pablo Jill I have concerns with leg articulation, and how well he'll stand, but overall, I think it's a great sculpt!

Re: Where do we post about that nifty new Theed Celebration Amidala, Pablo Jill, etc?

Good question Tycho. I would guess the OTC section
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Where do we post about that nifty new Theed Celebration Amidala, Pablo Jill, etc?

Yeah, I would guess it would be the OTC Section. Since they will be released on OTC cards. They'll just not be Original Trilogy figures. Maybe Steve should make it the PTC/OTC thread.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Gee... do we know for sure that they'll be on black and silver cards? I assume they won't have the OTC logo. (Hmm, this would have been a good question to ask at the Q&A.)

We can just call them Saga-black.
    plasticfetish.net

Yeah, Hasbro said a while back that they'd just not have the 'Original Trilogy Collection' logo. Similar to the packaging for the Yoda Lightsaber.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some pics? I've been poking around for the last hour without success.

Okay, I'm back - and with any luck this link will work here for those who haven't seen it. I think they look great, but I don't remember Pablo Jill's legs bending oddly like that...... he walked in a human fashion across the stairs in the Jedi Temple.

http://starwars.com/community/featur...20_p8_4_bg.jpg
    Last edited by jjreason; 07-27-2004 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Ha! Last place I checked was the OS!!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Yeah, Hasbro said a while back that they'd just not have the 'Original Trilogy Collection' logo. Similar to the packaging for the Yoda Lightsaber.
    That's great... cool. Well, I can't wait to see these new ones (in person.)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Can anyone point me in the direction of some pics?
    Yeah, there's some in the database from the Comic-Con Hasbro Q&A...

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=1917

and then over here...

http://www.starwars.com/community/fe...0/indexp8.html

Edit: Hah! You found it.
    plasticfetish.net

man, that IG-88 unleashed fig looks incredable. just, just wow. i had some doubts about it, but they made it look awsome. cant wait to get it. now make zukuss and 4-lom and dengar.

I have to say these figures looks awesome, and I am really glad they included the Globe of Peace. Its the little things that make the difference for me. I wish they could have included a ET senator with Yarua though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

The Wookie Senator looks awesome and is a definite must-buy for me. Amidala, Pablo Jill and Sly Moore are alright, but I can't get too excited about them.

Hopefully, this is just the beginning of what will be a slew of "Wookies-Who-Aren't-Chewbacca" (WWAC) action figures.