Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any else happy this line is ending?

I am kind of happy that it is ending, maybe now we will get "new" exclusive figures instead.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: Any else happy this line is ending?

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    I am kind of happy that it is ending, maybe now we will get "new" exclusive figures instead.
    What will they do for the Silver Anniversary of silver figures?

Where did you hear this line is ending?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

To be honest, I would have been a little dissapointed about this line ending if the figures were made at the same level of quality as the toy fair vader was. All the silver figures are now are figures painted a really dull silver/gray. I would definetly rather spend my $10 on the new VOTC line instead of paying for these painted figures. Yes, I would have to say I am happy this line is ending.

I didn't even realize that this was actually a toy line. It just seemed like an excuse to milk more money from fans with bright shiny objects.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I am glad this line is ending. After the Jorg Sacul Hasbro has promised one Con figure a year so, hears hoping to some great or at least better con figures. I won't even mind some holo figures.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Good riddance to this line! I loved the first 2 metal vac figures, but the rest were only so-so. I did get the first 4, but will pass on the sandtrooper and 2nd Vader. I can spray paint my own figures silver thank you.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I still wish they would have made a silverish reddish Royal Guard.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I'm glad it's ending..

But I have to admit, the red tinted silver metallic Royal Guard would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada
    I didn't even realize that this was actually a toy line. It just seemed like an excuse to milk more money from fans with bright shiny objects.
    Good point. Looking back, the plot of these things is weak and the characters are pretty stiff. But the light! It's so beaoootifoool!