Canada OTC cards

Have you guys seen the Canada OTC cards yet? They all have the same background (star burst effect), and no rebellion/imperial sign.

I don't like 'em as much as the U.S. versions, but I really want this one for my Vader collection.

Too bad I cant afford it right now .

Re: Canada OTC cards

That looks really sweet with the StarBurst and all. I want one too. JJReason, hope you look for this for me.

Mabs? How about you? You looking too?
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 08-13-2004 at 11:14 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yes I saw them a few days ago amd yes I want a complete set
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

That's kinda neat looking. I've heard complaints from Canadian collectors about the card designs they get. I think the US versions are available there in specialty stores, but they are more expensive.

Sweet! JJreason, you gotta help me too. We have dealt in the past! I just want the Darth Vaders. I can't afford 2 sets. Those cards are cool, but I like the US cards better. I am gonna have to get a set of Vaders!

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Whoever wants help just shoot me a PM. I've had miserable luck finding anything so far, but have found a few which I've left carded (figured you guys might want to trade for your versions, I open anyhow).

I have: Luke, R2, Yoda Dagobah and Chewie. Passed on Han, but wish now I'd picked him up just to have as trade bait for other figures I want.

I'll be sure to scoop any Darths I find, TDV, and we can strike a deal.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Just found a few more Starburst figs, and have sent a few PM's.
    Last edited by jjreason; 08-16-2004 at 12:48 PM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

If anyone else is looking for Canadian Star Bursts..PM me....hoping to work out a trade for a Catina set (which I don't think will make it up here)

Hopefully jjreason can vouch for me being a good guy too

Anyone willing to just sell these out right to me? Thanks
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Sweet! Just got my Canada ver Vader and Fett in trade from a fellow SSG'er. Very cool stuff!!

A BIG thank you to my friend in Canada!