Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down I can't believe the REVENGE OF THE SITH T-Shirt only goes to XXLG!!

Who ever was the marketing strategist for this needs their head checked. Aren't they aware that a large population of SW fans are girthier than not. XXLG is pushing for me and granted I have been losing weight but if any shirt needs to have big and tall options it would be SW shirts.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: I can't believe the REVENGE OF THE SITH T-Shirt only goes to XXLG!!

Definitely a dilemma for the thicker fans.

Er, I don't know about a large percentage being larger than average. At Celebration I and II, there weren't too many large folks that I remember. Though it does suck for you, I guess. I think extra, extra large is still pretty, well, large. No offense or anything.

I agree there should be larger ones.
    I like my shirts long, and after a washing, 2X just doesn't look like a 2X anymore.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

You uh huskier people should call the t-shirt company and tell them to make beefier shirts. As for us scrawny folk we have the opposite problem of shirts being too big.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well that sucks, I'm a 2X myself, so when I asked at the con it wasn't a big deal, but I totally understand the problem. I like my shirts roomy and they really should have made some 3x and longer sleep shirts for the ladies. There are large and tall people in Star Wars too.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I am an XL man here, but totally understand where you guys are coming from. I buy my stuff big for comfort. I would not have minded a 3 or 4 xl shirt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Maybe it's part of the Beautify America program from Lucasfilm. Instead of whining about not having clothes that are big enough (A XXX isn't big enough ?), maybe it's time to hit the treadmill, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Maybe it's part of the Beautify America program from Lucasfilm. Instead of whining about not having clothes that are big enough (A XXX isn't big enough ?), maybe it's time to hit the treadmill, eh?

lmao.. just curious, between PMs and email, how much hate mail do you get weekly stilla?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    I thought that myself funnily enough and yes that is why I had mentioned in my thread starting post about losing weight and that I have hit the treadmill for almost a year now. And I am hypoglycemic which makes it difficult for weight control. It is a HOT BUTTON issue so it need not be said. XXX would be nicer for me than XX but it only goes up to XX.

However, in starting this thread just keep in mind of stereotypes are based on a large chunk of fact from somewhere that nobody wants to admit. Three words,
    COMIC BOOK GUY.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 07-27-2004 at 06:50 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!